Sears Quilt Frame Instuctions?

Old July 6th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Default Sears Quilt Frame Instuctions?

A friend's father just bought her a quilt frame at a garage sale.
It's apparently "like new" - i.e. never used because never assembled/
still in the box. The problem is that there were no instructions of
any kind (sound familiar? :-) Can anyone help?

It's a Sears quilt frame (Stock #48172) I haven't seen it - getting
info. 2nd hand, but if more is req'd., let me know and I'll try to
find out anything I can... TIA

Doc
Old July 7th 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Doc, looks like lots of others bought a Sears quilt frame but didn't
get instructions. Matter of fact, I'm thinking there may not have been
instructions, LOL. Anyway, I found this link. Check it out, don't know
how old it is or if the offer still stands.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_anyon...model_2548172C

Sunny
Old July 7th 09, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Well, Doc. There you have it.
Nothing.
The awful truth is - if you did have the assembly instructions, they
probably would have been written for a discontinued model and in Portuguese.
I, however, do keep a list of appropriate blue words and colorful
expressions on hand for 'some assembly required'. It's been compiled from
years of swing sets, artificial Christmas tree stands and bicycles. Let me
know if you need it. Polly

"Dr. Zachary Smith" wroteA friend's father just bought her a quilt frame

Old July 7th 09, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Jul 7, 12:52*am, onetexsun wrote:
Doc, looks like lots of others bought a Sears quilt frame but didn't
get instructions. Matter of fact, I'm thinking there may not have been
instructions, LOL. Anyway, I found this link. Check it out, don't know
how old it is or if the offer still stands.http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_anyon...tructions_for_...

Sunny

Thanks Sunny,

You found more than we did; I've written and we'll see what happens.

Doc
Old July 7th 09, 11:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Jul 7, 1:00*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Well, Doc. *There you have it.
* * Nothing.
The awful truth is - if you did have the assembly instructions, they
probably would have been written for a discontinued model and in Portuguese.

I think I'd settle for that. Not usually a problem for designers/
engineers. A challenge, yes, but a picture is worth...

* * I, however, do keep a list of appropriate blue words and colorful
expressions on hand for 'some assembly required'. *It's been compiled from
years of swing sets, artificial Christmas tree stands and bicycles. *Let me
know if you need it. *Polly

I thought I wrote that list... Things do get around the net, don't
they... ;-)

Doc

"Dr. Zachary Smith" wroteA friend's father just bought her a quilt frame
at a garage sale.

It's apparently "like new" - i.e. never used because never assembled/
still in the box. *The problem is that there were no instructions of
any kind (sound familiar? *:-) *Can anyone help?

It's a Sears quilt frame (Stock #48172) *I haven't seen it - getting
info. 2nd hand, but if more is req'd., let me know and I'll try to
find out anything I can... *TIA

Doc- Hide quoted text -

Old October 10th 20, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
flashatrno

Wow, 11 years ago you asked for instructions. I am in search of instructions, too. My mother has the quilt frame in a box. It seems to be missing a few pieces and the instructions were still folded up, shoved in a corner, and decayed in places. I was hoping to find a nice pretty set online, but no luck. Here is what I have pieced together from the crumpled up piece of paper that I have.
https://www.inspirepoint.com/img/734
https://www.inspirepoint.com/img/736

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/quiltin...ns-131760-.htm

Flynn Quilt Frame Boca Jan[_3_] Quilting 13 December 1st 08 05:51 PM
3-rail Quilt Frame Nick Quilting 13 September 22nd 05 11:28 AM
Quilt Frame MOMO Quilting 5 January 13th 05 03:15 PM
Anyone Use the Quilt Easy Quilt Frame? MelissaInNJ Quilting 5 February 28th 04 02:45 AM
Neck shaping - pattern instuctions help Denise Yarn 2 January 3rd 04 06:28 AM