Small drill

Old December 1st 04, 05:12 PM
TRCB

Default Small drill

Hi,

I once saw an ad for a small drill to be used for crafts, they claimed that
it was even safe for children. It was hand (maybe even finger) operated and
used to make small holes in wood. Does anyone have any info on this as I
would like to purchase one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tammy

Old December 3rd 04, 04:37 PM
teleflora

"TRCB" wrote in message
Hi,

I once saw an ad for a small drill to be used for crafts, they claimed
that
it was even safe for children. It was hand (maybe even finger) operated
and
used to make small holes in wood. Does anyone have any info on this as I
would like to purchase one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tammy

Hi, Tammy. I got one at Walmart back in the craft section. Where the
woodcrafts are. It's just a little gizmo with a drill bit stuck in the end.
You twirl it and it makes a hole. It works amazingly well. Now, if I had
bunches to do, I would use a real drill (or a cordless screwdriver with a
drill bit) but for a simple hole in thin wood or plastic, this is terrific.

DH saw it in my studio and was intrigued. I bought him one too.

Cindy

Old December 27th 04, 05:18 PM
David Hakala

"TRCB" wrote in message
Hi,

I once saw an ad for a small drill to be used for crafts, they claimed
that
it was even safe for children. It was hand (maybe even finger) operated
and
used to make small holes in wood. Does anyone have any info on this as I
would like to purchase one.

http://www.sciplus.com/singleItem.cf...LogFrom=Search

A Fuzzy Buzzy!
The warm-fuzzy of power tools. This mini-drill absolutely won't cut your
finger off, although with the right sanding bit in it, it could be used to
shape your fingernails. It won't cut your arm off, but with a sharp bit,
this gentle pen could probably engrave a nice jailhouse tattoo on it. It's
ecologically selective, preferring balsa and refusing to desecrate oaks,
cherry and other hardwood trees. Less than 6" long, it has a 3/16" ID chuck,
comes with 1/8", 3/32" and 1/16" collets, and needs only (2) "AA" batteries.
(Those would be your batteries. After all, it's your warm-fuzzy, not ours.)

34341 FUZZY BUZZY$5.95 / EACH

stone shaping equipment raane Jewelry 12 January 24th 05 03:36 PM
Drill for rocks Mick Carving 6 October 8th 04 12:54 PM
Using brads in an MDF house - drilling VERY small pilot holes? Cathy Weeks Doll Houses 0 April 19th 04 03:46 PM
Source of small glass furnace in UK? Mike Firth Glass 21 February 3rd 04 09:53 PM
That little diamond drill bit I use! Harry Beads 5 January 16th 04 01:25 AM