Wow , where did the wek fly by +exhibition

Old February 19th 05, 05:12 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Wow , where did the wek fly by +exhibition

I tottaly forgot to tell you all , that on monday i decided to be
`reasonable , and while traveling , Not take a new work , just take my
Son`s vest and as heavy as it is [1/2 front + back + 1/4 front ], and
i worked on it ,,, haven`t finnished m but am there `almost` .

The exhibition was very good proffessioanly and very touching ,
The artist Wove 8 taprestries in which she showed visual memories ,
from her time in Hiding , between ages 2-7 , In Polish monastries.
There were many people , her children and grandchildren. And she spoke
about those ,memories. She is thankful to the people who risked their
lives to save her , but she was deprived of having a normal childhood
, being loved and cherished. Talking about it after so many years
helps ,
mirjam
Old February 19th 05, 12:44 PM
Meri

I wish I could have been there. To create from the heart, and speak
from the soul can take courage and passion.

Will there be any way to see her work?

Old February 20th 05, 08:45 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I don`t know just now , but there is word about showing it ???
we will see .
mirjam