My new Bernina Virtuosa 153!!!

Old February 2nd 04, 01:16 AM
Diane Keagy

Default My new Bernina Virtuosa 153!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am SO EXCITED! (Sorry for shouting - but I am the proud owner of a new
Bernina! My very first one! I have 5 other machines and have been wanting a
Bernina for a long time...........

I did a little sewing on it this PM and it sews like a dream.

Thanks for letting me share with you!!!!!
--
Diane - Amelia Island, Fl

Old February 2nd 04, 01:55 AM
nana2b

My first Bernina is a 153. It was the first machine for me in over 20
years. I love it too.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old February 2nd 04, 03:35 AM
Sharon Gates

I just got a Husqvarna 750 and love it!!! Hurray for new machines!!
Happy sewing
Sharon in Montreal

Old February 2nd 04, 03:44 AM
Phyllis Moody

My first bernina was over 20 years ago and my daughter is using that one now
............ I have a 1630 and also a serger and of course I now have an
embroidary machine from bernina. just love them berninas.

Phyllis

Old February 2nd 04, 11:59 AM
Diana Curtis

Congratulations! May you be as happy with this Bernina in 30 years as I am
with mine. They seem to just go on forever.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old February 2nd 04, 01:34 PM
Pampeliska

Hallo Diane,

I also am chesty having my Bernie 150(2years ago, almost the same like the
153)
The second quilt is ready,but no pixs possible(prohibit by my H because of
virus danger (
but they are like these

http://www.coalbarn.com/Close%20up%20of%20Pat's%20Pineapple%20Quilt.jpg
I love the pineapple !

Old February 2nd 04, 02:53 PM
Taria

of course it sews like a dream. that's what Berninas
do! I still love my 930 like the day it was new.
So far as I'm concerns 'they' are right when they say
nothing sews like a Bernina, nothing. Enjoy!
Taria

Old February 2nd 04, 03:56 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diane Keagy" wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am SO EXCITED! (Sorry for shouting - but I am the proud owner of a new
Bernina! My very first one! I have 5 other machines and have been wanting a
Bernina for a long time...........

I did a little sewing on it this PM and it sews like a dream.

Thanks for letting me share with you!!!!!
--
Diane - Amelia Island, Fl

Congratulations, Diane! I hope you'll love your Bernina as much as I do
mine (mine's a *lot* older, though g).
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put s-foster@ in front

Old February 2nd 04, 06:32 PM
BDS2pds

I just got a 153QE and it sews like a Bernina dream too ! Why did I wait?

Bernina 930 help? KCK Quilting 7 February 10th 04 02:19 PM
RCTN Reminder: NY gathering at Stitchery Row Nov. 1 georg Needlework 23 November 4th 03 10:32 AM
Bernina 1080 Light Problem TerMarL Quilting 10 October 21st 03 11:52 AM
Bernina 830 Polly Esther Quilting 5 September 6th 03 10:06 PM
bernina, walking foot, skipped stitches Musicmaker Quilting 7 August 25th 03 08:03 AM