Handbuilding Book(s)

Old December 31st 03, 08:11 PM
GaSeku

Default Handbuilding Book(s)

Well, the goblet topic brought up handbuilding so here I am to ask for any
recommendations on good handbuilding books. As a matter of fact, if you know of
any that are better off not added to the library, please list them, too. Thanks
all!
Gaye
Old January 1st 04, 05:27 AM
Cindy Ginter

Lark Books has nice handbuilding books by Kathy Triplett. She builds
wonderful wall sconces. I have a few books, but I like these best.

Old January 1st 04, 11:58 AM
GaSeku

Thank you Cindy. Gaye
Old January 21st 04, 03:04 AM
Kathryn & Stuart Fields

Have found "Making Pottery Without a Wheel". Any comments?
I really like the Lark series edition of "Handmade Tiles" by Frank Giorgini.
Very clear directions and details.
Kathy

Miniature Books Rick K Doll Houses 1 July 10th 04 05:45 AM
FA HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BOOKS Harvey Weiss HC/DJ DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:25 AM
AD: Polymer and Bead/Jewelry Books For Sale on Website Lori Greenberg Beads 13 November 12th 03 05:50 AM
Lark Books Call For Artists: Found Object Jewelry Tink Beads 0 October 21st 03 11:35 PM
FAQ; Pottery Books and Journals Mishy Lowe Pottery 0 July 18th 03 06:08 AM