Review: Zooziis Pillow Press

Old May 2nd 04, 08:30 PM
starlia

Default Review: Zooziis Pillow Press

I have had this pillow press less than 24 hours, but I wanted to give a
review on the product from a non-bias party.

Constructions: Heavy brass plates with pinpoint alignment. Sturdy wooden
handle wrapped in wire. It has a 'Z' on the corners for alignment purposes
so you never have to guess if you have it aligned.

Ease of use: I have to admit I wanted to press perfectly the first time.
That didn't happen. So I went to Zooziis.com and read the directions for
use. That helped some. I was able on the sixth try to get a perfect
pillow! Yeah. Today I adapted my version of the instructions and I have
had perfect pillows ever since. So ease of use is a big A+.

Value: With so many presses on the market recently I thought this was an
excellent value. Without spending over $100 I am able to test a press to
see if I like how they work. I also received $5 off my next purchase with
Zoozii. Double yeah. I can say that with my success on this tool that I am
definitely to take the plunge on more presses. The next one will probably
be the Zooziis Diamond press.

Size: I love the size of the pillows this press produces. They are quite a
bit larger than I first suspected that gives me a great medium size bead. I
can see lovely bracelets, earrings, and necklaces made from the beads. The
beads are larger than anticipated.

If you want to know more about ordering, please visit my website. I have a
link directly to Zooziis set up on my home page. I am not being reimbursed
or given any discounts for listing it on my page. I think it's a great tool
and I was given permission to add it to my home page.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old May 2nd 04, 09:29 PM
Pam

I just got mine today - it's been sitting in my mailbox all weekend... am
going to go play with it now! (And it's smaller than I thought it was going
to be, not larger. I guess I make larger beads compared to a lot of
beadmakers - I'm always suprised when I get little beads off of ebay - I
guess I should pay more attention to the mm...)

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

Old May 4th 04, 05:37 AM
Kalera Stratton

Wow. I love it, and yet after perusing both her and Corina's
ever-expanding selection of bead presses, I think I am Officially Burned
Out on bead presses.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 4th 04, 05:49 AM
starlia

I can happily say this is the first one I've owned. I truly tried not to
get caught up in the presses, but it was inevitable. I'm glad I hung on and
waited for the pillow press. I'm sick of seeing the CBS everywhere.

Old May 4th 04, 07:33 AM
Kandice Seeber

The only press that I may even consider right now is the Zoozii, because of
the cost, and because that shape is nearly impossible to do without the
tool. The other presses coming out right now (bicones, cubes, etc.) are of
shapes a lot of people can do after practice. Especially the round tabs and
cubes. You just need parallel mashers for those. I must admit that if they
came out with a flower or star shape, I might have to buy it. I did buy
leaf mashers recently, and they are way huge!! Haven't used them yet,
though.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 4th 04, 02:25 PM
Dr. Sooz

I did buy
leaf mashers recently, and they are way huge!! Haven't used them yet,
though.

~~~~waiting with drool ready~~~
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 4th 04, 04:03 PM
Kalera Stratton

The lentils are still my favorite shape, but I have a hard time with
"too many choices", LOL! You should have seen me at the store the day
they came out with "whey style" butter. I was standing in front of the
butter case looking at all the different kinds of butter, and my head
just about exploded. I actually left without buying any butter at all!

I might just go for the pillow press. Moxley needs to find me a birthday
present he can afford, and the CBS, which I want, is out of his league
right now. So's the Drew Fritts Infinite Rim Marble Mold, which I lust
after with the hopeless desperation of a 13-year old in love with
Michelle Pfeiffer.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 4th 04, 06:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

the hopeless desperation of a 13-year old in love with
Michelle Pfeiffer.

Haw!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 5th 04, 07:37 AM
Kandice Seeber

Kalera, I profess my love to you. You crack me up!! I totally get what
you mean about the too many choices thing. It's mind-bending.
And the Michelle Pfeiffer thing? ROFLMAO!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 5th 04, 05:41 PM
Diana Curtis

Im with you on the choices. I need a store that sells 'shampoo', not one
that offers every choice and option anyone could possibly think of to
improve shampoo.
Diana