Twelve dollars

Old June 7th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Twelve dollars

Jangchub wrote:
I NEVER asked to be paid. Mary sarcastically said she'd rather pay me
and shut me up, or something to that effect. Then she was going to
auction off the remaining stuff, to which I said I think I should get
those back because I wound all the bobbins, marked them, etc. I never
ever asked to be paid for anything.

I'm not sure if you ever asked to be paid and I DID say I would pay
you for the stuff you bought if that would make you happy and get you to
quit posting about it. I did that last year and I am sure I was being
sarcastic because I felt that is what the tone of you post called for.
When I mentioned auctioning off the remaining supplies, I assumed
you didn't want them anymore because you had openly and repeatedly
washed your hands of the project and said we should as we please with
the Angel and the supplies. You can't have it both ways. Actually, the
only thing I was aware you really wanted returned to you was the scroll
frame and I had sent that off long before any mention of auctioning off
the supplies. So now you have almost all of the supplies returned to
you except for the bobbins and those should be sent to you within the
next week or so. You haven't gotten back the DMC but you have been paid
a reasonable amount of money to replace them.
I'm not sure what else you want of me. I certainly won't apologize
for keeping the project on track even tho' you seem to think I ripped
control of it out of your hands. I won't apologize for standing up for
myself when I had done nothing wrong except stand up to you. If you
thought I had taken control of the project from you, why didn't you say
something long ago -- perhaps when Dianne put my name on the website as
being coordinator? If you didn't want me to have any sort of control,
WHY in the name of all that's logical, did you give up the control you
had?
--
PAX, Tia Mary (RCTQ Queen of Kitties) ^;;^
their WHISKERS!
Old June 7th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Jangchub wrote:
I doubt me calling you a control freak ruined your reputation. And I
also doubt I'm the first person to ever say that to you.

I doubt that anything you could say at this point would ruin my
reputation. That's not the point. The point is that you basically told
lies about me and accused me of things that did not happen and were not
true. You called me a thief when you posted that I had taken the
project from you. Your posts repeatedly call me petty and
vindictive. I had said that I *could* be as petty and vindictive as the
next person when I feel it is necessary. YOU say that I am pretty much
always petty and vindictive. You call me a control freak and that
implies that I am *always* trying to control everyone and everything I
have dealings with. These are blatant lies and you have no honest,
logical, solid way to prove any of them.
I'm certainly no saint and have never professed to be. What I have
striven for during this confrontation is to be as honest as possible. I
have tried to make my posts level-headed and adult in their language and
not stoop to name calling. I HAVE posted several times that you lied
and I have given supportive reasons for making that claim. I am trying
my best to have an adult argument and stand up for myself with being too
petty or vindictive.

Old June 7th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

lucretia borgia wrote:
Jangchub ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote
and saddened us with

There is one sure way to end this immediately. Vic how much do you
reckon you are owed ? State your expenses here and total it up and
we will all contribute and get it paid off and done with. That way,
there will be nothing more to be spiteful about.

I fail to understand it - you did things willingly and if you really
didn't expect to be paid for them - why start all this now and undo
any nice thing that you did do originally? I have not had any part
in this project but I am willing to contribute to this idea if it ends
the very inelegant, stupid, pettiness of it all.

I, too, will contribute to this if it will put a stop to Vic's
vitriolic spewing.

Crewelwoman
Old June 7th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Crewelwoman wrote:
lucretia borgia wrote:
Jangchub ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote
and saddened us with

There is one sure way to end this immediately. Vic how much do you
reckon you are owed ? State your expenses here and total it up and
we will all contribute and get it paid off and done with. That way,
there will be nothing more to be spiteful about.

I fail to understand it - you did things willingly and if you really
didn't expect to be paid for them - why start all this now and undo
any nice thing that you did do originally? I have not had any part
in this project but I am willing to contribute to this idea if it ends
the very inelegant, stupid, pettiness of it all.

I, too, will contribute to this if it will put a stop to Vic's
vitriolic spewing.

I think a lot of us would send a small donation to get this project
done and delivered and to shut up two particular people who are just
making the whole thing a project of nastiness. Believe me, so many of
us predicted that this project would never go smoothly and decided not
to join for that very reason - due mainly to one person ... gee, guess
who? Her angelic caring portrayal of herself at the start has been
totally destroyed by no one but herself. She wanted out - she's out -
send back her wisps of floss, etc. then forget the name, the nastiness
- and go forward to what is supposed to be a very nice *thanks* to
those who gave their lives on 9/11. That's the only thing that is
important here. You're all approaching the finishing line - go for it.
Forget the whiners, the pettiness - and always remember those who
tried to make this a very beautiful project in remembrance of abolutely
terrible tragedy. Good Luck

Sharon (N.B.)

Crewelwoman

Old June 7th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Thank you for the explaination Lucille , this makes some sense out of
this weird Saga.
mirjam

I think the person who started this project has lost touch with reality and
is acting like a two year old. I truly believe she is just being contrary
and looking to start trouble.

Lucille

Old June 7th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Stitcher wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 19:31:09 -0700, "Sharon" wrote:

Sniped

go forward to what is supposed to be a very nice *thanks* to
those who gave their lives on 9/11. That's the only thing that is
important here. You're all approaching the finishing line - go for it.
Forget the whiners, the pettiness - and always remember those who
tried to make this a very beautiful project in remembrance of abolutely
terrible tragedy. Good Luck

Sharon (N.B.)

Well said.
Ruby

Thanks Ruby ..... and sorry everyone for all the *burps* my computer
has been making lately.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old June 7th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Thanks Ruby ..... and sorry everyone for all the *burps* my computer
has been making lately.

Sharon (N.B.)

Hej Sharon, my computer double posts sometimes too, dod you know you
can erase your own posts? click on show options, then delete. ( I'm
translating from Danish here so I hope it's right)

Amber