Box Kit query

Old February 15th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Box Kit query

HELP!!!

I have just gone to start a box kit that I bought ages ago and the
instructions are totally naff!!! It turns out it is a Dutch company
-and boy does it look like the person who translated the instructions
was not an expert in English!

The kit is for a Quilt Block Box which I wanted to make for someone who
is getting married- I thought it would make a nice Wedding Keepsake box
for those little cards and bits that you like to keep but where do you
put them???

It is a Rinske Steven Design - i know I have left it till the last
minute -but I've not been well the last couple of weeks and thought
this was just the project to stir me out of my couch-potato-dome. I
have bought the fabrics (yummy tho I say so myself!) and I need to
finish for this Sunday

Anyone used this and can guide me on the right path - I need to start
in next day or so-so that I am not too pressurised.

Any help welcome

Annie, England

Old February 15th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Annie I haven't made one but I know how the Dutch translate so maybe I can
help anyway

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands
[...]

ATT'N: Sandra Rose! That unraveling and reknitting query: The YARNWRIGHT Yarn 19 December 6th 05 04:04 PM
Book Query Cheryl in Oz Quilting 13 November 7th 05 12:43 AM
NYCO, WIP's, new things & a query Christine in Kent, Garden of England Yarn 7 February 29th 04 09:37 PM
Query about Pfaff Tipmatics AliceW Quilting 6 December 2nd 03 01:09 AM