OT-groan!!!

Old August 6th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default OT-groan!!!

The original subject line on this was "Please don't hit me." I didn't write
the subject line, but I sure agree with it and I'll bet you will too.

-----

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar and sat down to drink a beer.
After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said, "Who owns the big
white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gun belt, and said, "I do...Why?"

The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you would
like to know that your horse is about dead outside!"

The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside, and sure enough, Silver was
ready to die from heat exhaustion. The Lone Ranger got the horse water, and
soon, Silver was starting to feel a little better. The Lone Ranger turned to
Tonto and said, "Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can
create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better."

Tonto said, "Sure, Kemosabe," and took off running circles around Silver.
Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the bar
to finish his drink.

A few minutes later, another cowboy struts into the bar and asks, "Who
owns that big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims, "I do, what's wrong with him
this time?"

down------

The cowboy looks him in the eye and says, "Nothing, but you left your
Injun runnin'.

Old August 7th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Aug 6, 2:12*pm, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net wrote:
[...]

GGRRRROOOOOAAAANNN! Oh Lucille, that was so bad it forced me out of
lurkdom!!

Gillian, now in NH, with the heat on, it is rainy and chilly!
Old August 7th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

I'll be delighted to trade your rainy and chilly for my very hot, very humid
and very rainy.

Want to trade ???

Lucille

Old August 7th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Lucille wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

I'm in northern Ohio, daytime temps low 80s, nighttime high 60s.
Gorrrr-jus.

Olwyn Mary (not) in New Orleans.
Old August 7th 08, 11:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 8/6/08 10:25 PM, in article ,

wrote in message
[...]

YES, YES, YES

Cheryl the moldy

Old August 7th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 6:52*am, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:58:29 -0700 (PDT), opined:

GGRRRROOOOOAAAANNN! Oh Lucille, that was so bad it forced me out of
lurkdom!!

Gillian, now in NH, with the heat on, it is rainy and chilly!

Think you might be glad to return to sunny Florida ? *Think about when
that rain turns to ice and snow ???

NO, I would rather have ice and snow than the unrelenting sun, heat
and humidity! I am in the area where we wanted to move to ( that's
awful English, I know), and it is so maddening to know that was just a
wishful dream. The campground owner is buying a nice little house
here, on the lake, at a very reasonable price. However, for them they
did not have a house to sell first!

Gillian
Old August 8th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Aug 7, 9:25*am, lucretia borgia wrote:
NO, I would rather have ice and snow than the unrelenting sun, heat

and humidity! I am in the area where we wanted to move to ( that's
awful English, I know), and it is so maddening to know that was just a
wishful dream. The campground owner is buying a nice little house
here, on the lake, at a very reasonable price. However, for them they
did not have a house to sell first!

Gillian

Any thoughts of perhaps putting the house back on the market this
winter ? *Although I suppose just now it must be more of a buyers
market.- Hide quoted text -

No, we made a decision on New Years Day not to live in a state of
uncertainty, and took the house off the market. Then we went crazy,
had the place completely refloored with a gorgeous Spanish tile
throughout, (no more carpet), and put on an addition, The lower level
for storage, and the upstairs for Jim's radio room (and other toys).
At this point it was discovered we needed a new roof (apparently there
was unseen damage from the hurricanes three years ago). So, now, to
sell it, the price would have to go up quite a chunk. However it is
much more liveable, and hopefully we can escape some of the summer
heat in the RV.

Gillian

Old August 8th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

Or alternatively you could stay here and help me keep FP&L happy by paying
wildly expensive electric bills.

Lucille

OT-Something to groan over Lucille[_3_] Needlework 2 September 10th 07 10:46 PM
OT - grammar groan Cheryl Isaak Needlework 10 September 16th 06 08:38 PM
Double groan Jere Williams Needlework 3 August 19th 05 08:38 PM
*groan* WHY did i buy THIS? Maine-iac Rose Sewing 21 January 27th 04 12:54 PM
*groan* - WHY did i buy THIS??? Poohma Sewing 4 January 26th 04 02:08 AM