More on Chenille

Old August 26th 03, 04:46 PM
Lynne in Toronto

Default More on Chenille

Those of you who have made chenille jackets...how many layers did you
use? I saw one in the quilt store this past week with only two
layers..one flannel and one regular cotton... plus the backing/lining.
it didn't look too thick.(read fattening)

Any suggestions??

Cheers,

lynne in Toronto
Old August 26th 03, 07:27 PM
Roberta Zollner

4
Roberta in D, way past caring about fattening

Old August 27th 03, 10:48 AM
Roberta Zollner

As one hippo said to the other, "I'm not fat, I have big bones."
Roberta in D

link.net...

Old August 27th 03, 11:22 AM
Sharon Harper

As my eldest DD said "You are my fluffy pink marshmallow, mummy". When DH
had stopped ROFLhisAO and asked why she replied "cause you're all nice and
squishy". Really what more could one want in life?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old August 27th 03, 03:02 PM

My middle daughter at age five made up a word for her plump GM.."She's
so nice and queechie!" Nancycog in MD

Old August 27th 03, 05:26 PM
Lynne in Toronto

Yes, but how many layers do you use to make chenille for a jacket?????
(I'm rather sausage-like, at the moment.)

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

Old August 28th 03, 04:53 AM
Royce

Lynne, I guess it depends on how puffy or warm you want it to be,

--
Royce
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Old August 28th 03, 06:33 PM
Lynne in Toronto

THANKS! I guess I'll make a small sample and see how "fat" four is,
for me.

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

Roberta Zollner wrote:

4
Roberta in D

working with silks BDS2pds Needlework 11 April 7th 04 03:23 AM
Branching out and trying new things: fabric question Chrysta Wilson Needlework 60 November 20th 03 04:34 AM
pom poms & chenille jw Beads 0 November 5th 03 07:18 PM
chenille Dianne Quilting 6 September 7th 03 05:08 PM
Chenille DL Poke First National Real Estate Quilting 4 August 28th 03 06:40 PM