DD is a teenager!

Old August 27th 03, 09:15 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default DD is a teenager!

That sounds like the perfect day!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Kim E" wrote in message
om...
My baby is 13 today! Now I have 2 teenagers in the house.

Last week, I emailed our local radio station with the info that today
is her birthday (as well as instructions on how to pronounce our name
properly). This morning at 7:20, I went into her room so she could
wake up to the birthday announcements. They do a special thing for
the 13 year olds - have them take the Teenager Pledge.

Raise your right hand and face the radio speakers. Do you promise to
tie up the family phone, the family computer, and the bathroom down
the hall for the next seven years? Congratulations! You are now a
teenager!

She woke up with a smile, and had a big grin on her face when she went
back to sleep.

Later today, I will take her to my in-law's house. She will go
shopping with Grandma for school clothes (her annual birthday present
tradition). Then her Grandma and Grandpa will bring her home and they
will stay for dinner (DD's menu choice) and birthday cake & ice cream.

Kim

Old August 28th 03, 03:23 AM
taria

It does sound like a great day. 2 teens in the
house. Makes your cars cry in pain for all the
hurt they will endure!
Taria

"Kim E" wrote in message
[...]

Please visit my web page at: