Love Love Love Making Bags!

Old December 3rd 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default Love Love Love Making Bags!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2832877...7600567993584/

joan
Old December 3rd 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I do too! That's a very cute one! I don't think I've seen that pattern
yet.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old December 3rd 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

http://henriettashandbags.com/marlou..._patterns.html

On Dec 3, 7:53�am, "KJ" wrote:
I do too! �That's a very cute one! �I don't think I've seen that pattern
yet.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsihttp://community.webshots.com/user/kathylquiltz
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2832877.../set-721576005...

joan- Hide quoted text -

Old December 4th 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Ooh you should'nt have put the link Joan.I promised myself not to buy
anything until January. Oh well its only small!! g
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old December 4th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

This is off the topic, but I was wondering, Joan, do you get to keep any of
those GORGEOUS quilts you make for the quilt shop???

Oh, and yeah ... when are you going to write that book?! Believe me, you'd
be a bestseller!!

Hugs!!
Connie

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2832877...15760056799358
4/

joan

Old December 4th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

I am so flattered, but humbled at the same time. While I'm pretty
good technically, I just don't that that *** quality to do something
entirely original. I can twist someone else's idea.

We have options regarding our store samples. We can opt to get them
back after they've been displayed or get the materials to make another
one for ourselves or take store credit.

joan
Old December 4th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message
I am so flattered, but humbled at the same time. While I'm pretty
good technically, I just don't that that *** quality to do something
entirely original. I can twist someone else's idea.

Pfft. You've got an amazing eye - texture, color, value, and pattern. You've
got a book in you ... you just have to find it.

I've had your album bookmarked from day one ... I love the colors you
choose, the textures, the placement ... Patterns are nice ... they're
roadmaps to a wonderful destination ... but color is the WAY that we get
there!! And most patterns are just old blocks with new colorways and use of
value and texture. So even if you used a store-bought pattern, by choosing
the fabrics that you do, you've made'em your own. And you do it
beautifully!!!

We have options regarding our store samples. We can opt to get them
back after they've been displayed or get the materials to make another
one for ourselves or take store credit.

Which do you usually choose?

See, your quilts are SO gorgeous that I would HAVE to take them home. But
then, if I were the LQS owner, I'd throw my body on the quilts so's you
couldn't get them!!!

joan

Old December 4th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

I usually take store credit. Working for a store called the Country
Sampler, many of the quilts that I've made for the store are not my
style. I use the credit for my own projects and machine quilting on
my big quilts.

joan

On Dec 4, 10:05�am, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:
[...]

I love this pig in the tub but i also love the purple swirls beads Vicky Beads 2 May 29th 07 11:01 PM
I love this Kathy Beads 20 August 23rd 05 11:51 AM
Im in love !!! not OT Flossy Quilting 5 May 11th 05 02:55 AM
I love, love, love my new hoop Marijke Quilting 2 August 23rd 04 05:56 PM
I love making Bangle Beads! Dr. Sooz Beads 14 July 18th 03 09:32 AM