an attack on the lampwork community

Old August 10th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Henry[_2_]

Default an attack on the lampwork community

People who had their name or business name mentioned on this persons
blog may want to go to the Internet Crime Complaint Center and file
complaints. The blog site may have fraudulent statements about
lampworkers and their businesses.

IC3's web site is:

http://www.ic3.gov/

Old August 12th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Henry[_2_]

http://www.ic3.gov/

Actually, the site I posted is not the site of the attacker
but of the debunkers. But I will forward the url you posted

I understood that, I went to both the debunker site and the attacker
site. My understanding is that the attacker may be a woman who is
angry for getting kicked of etsy.

If you have not read the attackers blog you need to, it is
entertaining. Although, it is kind of sad that the internet is used
in this manner.

Someone who was attacked posted legal costs starting around $20,000 to
go after the attacker. I'm hoping that the ic3.gov can help and maybe
save a number of people some money.

to the people who are on the debunking side.

Thanks for helping.
(No, there's nothing in it for me personally).

Didn't think there was anything in it for you. I am sorry If I gave
that impression.

The only ones that will get anything is the lawyers.

Mat attack! Kate XXXXXX Quilting 0 August 29th 08 05:23 PM
Terrorist attack on US (fwd) Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 0 September 13th 06 03:19 PM
OT Self CPR if you are having a Heart Attack Bonnie Patterson Quilting 2 January 23rd 06 08:11 PM
Another Gal Bladder Attack Glenn/Patty Quilting 8 August 4th 03 08:03 PM