This arrived from Etsy...

Old August 20th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default This arrived from Etsy...

On Aug 14, 9:05 pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Wow - it sure looks like a psychedelic fish! Very pretty.

Yes, he does kind of look fishy...I should suggest that to the artist,
maybe she can come out with some crazy fish :-)

Christine

Old August 20th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Aug 13, 10:35 am, mothwoman wrote:
The bead appeals to me. Part of the reason is that abstract is so
difficult for me. I'm always making beads that you can say, "This is
a ......" but sometimes I would like to drag myself out of my little
box and do something different. Maybe this bead will inspire me and
I'll make something new today.

It really is hard to see the abstract. I didn't really understand
abstract concepts until I started going to the art college. Then it
all made sense! It was really weird to be asked to try and illustrate
a feeling.

Christine

Old August 20th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Aug 14, 3:20 am, "Valerie" wrote:
I'm with the I like it crowd. :-)

Thanks Val :-) My girlfriends and I went to the LBS on Saturday and I
found some jazzy beads to go with him. It was just my luck that they
had some purple and aqua leaves. The chameleon has pulled a
disappearing act on me at the moment, I'm not sure where he went. I
feared he went through the wash, but that wasn't it...I guess he just
blends in that well with all my other purple stuff!

Best,
Christine

Etsy Vicky Beads 3 July 14th 07 06:40 AM
Anyone Here Use Etsy? Casto Creations Marketplace 0 March 10th 06 06:24 PM