Uniqu3e Polyclay Pendants

Old September 1st 03, 11:18 AM

Default Uniqu3e Polyclay Pendants

http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.
--Garman Wold

Old September 1st 03, 01:18 PM
Beadbimbo

Oooooooooo. Very pretty and different! I like the Indian look to a lot of
her pieces.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Linda2

Old September 1st 03, 02:32 PM
laura

wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Wow, those are very cool. I like them, too. I wonder if she is selling
much.

Laura

Old September 1st 03, 03:44 PM
Jayzor

Linda's work is beautiful, and she was a beautiful person. She died
this past spring, but it is so good to know that her work still brings
joy and beauty to others. I suspect she would be glad to know this, too.

jayne hoffman

Old September 1st 03, 04:12 PM
laura

"Jayzor" wrote in message
Linda's work is beautiful, and she was a beautiful person. She died
this past spring, but it is so good to know that her work still brings
joy and beauty to others. I suspect she would be glad to know this, too.

Oh, that's very sad Her work *is* inspirational.

Laura

Old September 1st 03, 05:45 PM
Turtlelover

laura wrote:

wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Wow, those are very cool. I like them, too. I wonder if she is selling
much.

Laura

Unfortunately, Linda passed away in May of this year.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...s.com&rnum= 1

She was a very talented lady!
RIP, Linda.

~~~~~~~~~@
Turtlelover

Old September 1st 03, 05:50 PM
Carol in SLC

http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Me, too!! I LOVE the seahorse pendant!

Carol in SLC
JustBeads Auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
EBay Auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old September 1st 03, 05:52 PM
Carol in SLC

She died this past spring

How sad. It is nice that her work still speaks for her.

Old September 1st 03, 08:10 PM
Dr. Sooz

Spectacular. Wow.

http://www.lindagoff.com/

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 1st 03, 08:12 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh my god. That's awful. She didn't even know she had leukemia til March, and
died in May. Good lord.