wedding jewellery

Old August 28th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default wedding jewellery

In message , Linda2
writes

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I should have said pictures on my website of the jewellery.
Others will be after the wedding itself.
URL in signature line
Shirley

Absolutely gorgeous! You will be the Grand Dame of the ball!

Linda2

Thanks very much Linda.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 28th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Kalera
writes
Wow, the bracelet is amazing!!! I love the other pieces too, but the
bracelet is just drop-dead stunning!

Thanks Kalera.
I love the bracelet too and it is so comfortable to wear.
Hugs
Shirley

Shirley Shone wrote:
I have just finished making the jewellery I shall be wearing for my
GD's wedding in just over 3 weeks time.
I have used gold lined delica and seed beads plus you know who Topaz
crystals.
It took a while to get my outfit together. But now I have it.
I am wearing a pleated lemon skirt with an ivory lace top and a plain
ivory jacket. I can remove the jacket and hat for evening entertainment.
My hat is a golden sort of organdie which I altered with the addition
of more topaz crystals. It make it look different from anyone else
who got the same model.
My shoes and bag are gold with ivory lace gloves.
I gave my GD a preview and she said I will be the best dressed
grandma there. So she must approve.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 28th 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thanks Barbara.
Have sent you an email.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Barbara Forbes-Lyons
writes
Shirley,

SO beautiful! I do miss chatting with you..maybe we can arrange a
Skype chat in the near future?

Love,
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old August 28th 07, 07:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Jenn/Jalynne
writes
Absolutely stunning, Shirley!

Many thanks.
I still have your photo over my work desk and see your smiling face
everyday.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 29th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

That bracelet is a knockout Shirley! You're going to look GORGEOUS! And
please do share pics with us after the wedding. I'd love to see the outfit!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old August 29th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Valerie
writes
That bracelet is a knockout Shirley! You're going to look GORGEOUS! And
please do share pics with us after the wedding. I'd love to see the outfit!

Thanks Valerie.
Will put some pictures up.
The family bought me a new digital SLR camera to take pictures with.
It was a Thank you present for making all the wedding stationery and
doing the wedding cake.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 30th 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Ooo! Any pics of the stationary and cake?

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 30th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Valerie
writes
Ooo! Any pics of the stationary and cake?

I will put some of the stationery up later today but the cake will have
to wait until the wedding.
I shall not be assembling it until the day before when I take it to the
place where the reception is.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 31st 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

lol! Totally forgot about that! Whoops. Well, I guess I'll have to have
patience. ;-)

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
In message , Valerie
writes
Ooo! Any pics of the stationary and cake?

I will put some of the stationery up later today but the cake will have
to wait until the wedding.
I shall not be assembling it until the day before when I take it to the
place where the reception is.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses for your wedding day! weddingo Quilting 11 July 2nd 07 09:42 PM
New jewellery website [email protected] Beads 0 February 3rd 07 12:14 PM
Jewellery for a man! Charlie Beads 10 May 22nd 05 02:39 PM
Jewellery! Hannah Inglis Beads 5 May 22nd 04 12:45 AM
Jewellery! Hannah Inglis Polymer Clay 0 May 21st 04 10:28 AM