my late mother`s Dp needles

Old July 14th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default my late mother`s Dp needles

My late mother loved knitting , she used to tell me that it happened ,
not only because she loved it , but because her mother hated knitting
and only Crocheted ,,,, My mother learned knitting in Paris, where she
attended the Jewish School. When she later came to Holland , Knitting
socks in school was the rule , thus she knitted for her and her 2
sisters.
amongst her most cherished possesions she had 4 pink gold 3mm dps,
with which she knitted many socks ,,,
i have them and knit sleeves and mittens with them ,,
mirjam
Old July 15th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
My late mother loved knitting , she used to tell me that it happened ,
not only because she loved it , but because her mother hated knitting
and only Crocheted ,,,, My mother learned knitting in Paris, where she
attended the Jewish School. When she later came to Holland , Knitting
socks in school was the rule , thus she knitted for her and her 2
sisters.
amongst her most cherished possesions she had 4 pink gold 3mm dps,
with which she knitted many socks ,,,
i have them and knit sleeves and mittens with them ,,
mirjam

How sweet Mirjum!
Dennis