People on earth

Old July 13th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

Default People on earth

On 12 Juli, 21:41, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

People on earth hold a yarn make some craft , but PLEASE stop wars
aggression sickness and poverty ,
mirjam

Perhaps you should send this mail to your government.

Mary

Mary, I've been sending this type of mail to GWB ever since he stole
the U.S. presidency the first time. Fat lot of good it's done. We will
see an end to war and poverty (the 2 go hand in hand) when we ordinary
folks rise up and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Erin

Old July 13th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
May i remind you that EXactly a year ago , the Hizbulla a Terrorist
group Paid and supported by the Iranian and Syrian governments ,
abducted 2 of our soldiers from WITHIN OUR international recognized
borders , and that we haven`t HEARD ANYTHING from them for a whole
year. May i remind you that we had 4000 Missiles on Our cities and
Villages ,,,, May i remind you that missiles are shot DAILY over a
Recognized border into civilian Towns ,,,, If your Country was
attacked like that ,,,, i can only imagine what your government would
do ,,,,
mirjam

How far do you go back?

No - NO - middle Eastern country is innocent of aggression.

And my (thankfully ex-) government was not innocent of aggression either.

And a lot of us have protested but Mr Bush had more influence than the
people who vote.

Mary

Old July 13th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Erin" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 12 Juli, 21:41, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

People on earth hold a yarn make some craft , but PLEASE stop wars
aggression sickness and poverty ,
mirjam

Perhaps you should send this mail to your government.

Mary

Mary, I've been sending this type of mail to GWB ever since he stole
the U.S. presidency the first time.

Good for you.

Fat lot of good it's done.

Same here with Blair.

We will
see an end to war and poverty (the 2 go hand in hand) when we ordinary
folks rise up and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Perhaps, but not by posting on a newsgroup :-)

I have all sorts of theories about war, they all come down to one principle,
that war happens (on all scales) when someone has something someone else
wants. That something can be food, oil, religion, land - anything.

But now I'm being guilty of posting something innapproriate to a ng so I'll
stop.

Promise :-)

Mary

Erin

Old July 13th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

No MARY

you just showed me how one can take a GENERAL HUMAN WISH ,,, into a
not kind remark. Your Tv stations [BBC ] is so Biased and tells you
loads of twisted News ,,,, all against us and never for us ,,,,,
I really WISHED an ALL HUMAN wish ,,,,, why ruin it ????
mirjam

roups.com...

Old July 13th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
No MARY

you just showed me how one can take a GENERAL HUMAN WISH ,,, into a
not kind remark. Your Tv stations [BBC ] is so Biased and tells you
loads of twisted News ,,,, all against us and never for us ,,,,,
I really WISHED an ALL HUMAN wish ,,,,, why ruin it ????
mirjam

I have no idea of what's on any television - we don't have one. That's
because we believe that most tv - and newspapers which we don't have - is
biased. I imagine that yours is too.

I do know a bit about history.

Mary

Old July 13th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

People on earth hold a yarn make some craft , but PLEASE stop wars
aggression sickness and poverty ,
mirjam

Mirjam,

What a beautiful and fantastic idea. I believe it is not improper for
me to say, I love you!
Dennis
Old July 13th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thus you judged my words A beautiful plain human wish and just threw
some unkind remark on me ?
What chapter and part of HISTORY do you know ????
Have YOU FELT HISTORY on yourself , touched it with your hand ?
mirjam

Old July 13th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank yiou Dennis it looks like Most people just understood my words
for waht they are aWISH A Dream A hope ...
Many years ago i made a Big ARMY sock and said to the Journalist ,
that IF GENERALS had to do the Washing of the Army socks , maybe there
would be less wars ?
mirjam

Old July 14th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Noreen
having washed my share of Uniforms , army socks etc,,,
But of course the truth is we need Protection in this world full of
ILL Wishing Fundamemtal Crazies , who really don`t care what we Do ,
since their ONLY AGENDA is their OWN ,,,,
mirjam
:40:28 +0200, "YarnWright" wrote:

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a FINE 'yarn':

Thank yiou Dennis it looks like Most people just understood my words
for waht they are aWISH A Dream A hope ...
Many years ago i made a Big ARMY sock and said to the Journalist ,
that IF GENERALS had to do the Washing of the Army socks , maybe there
would be less wars ?
mirjam

Mirjam . . .
GOOD ONE!
(I wish someone would just SOCK Bush, lol!)
Noreen......

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old July 14th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Thus you judged my words A beautiful plain human wish and just threw
some unkind remark on me ?

Mirjam, I wasn't being unkind.

I'm a pragmatist.

What chapter and part of HISTORY do you know ????
Have YOU FELT HISTORY on yourself , touched it with your hand ?

Oh yes. but I don't think this is the place for political comments.

Hugs,

Mary