Happy Birthday Nora

Old June 10th 04, 05:08 PM
norma woods

Hi Nora, I sent you a happy birthday combinined with Mirjams. But just in
case you missed it....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

--
Star love,
Norma

Old June 10th 04, 11:47 PM
Katherine

NoraBalcer wrote:
Hi Katherine,

I don't know what we will do on Sat. DH is keeping it a secret.

But you WILL tell us after the fact, right?

Hugs,
Katherine

Old June 11th 04, 02:34 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:32:06 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Happy Birthday darling

I wish for you all you would wish for yourself

lots of love and hugs

Auntie O xxx

Nora

Hope you have a wonderful birthday on Saturday. Enjoy it and relax
and do some crocheting.

Take care

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten
Old June 12th 04, 11:11 AM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Hoping you have a very enjoyable birthday Nora,a and many more of 'em.
Lots of love and hugs
Christine

news

Old June 12th 04, 04:04 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Norma,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 12th 04, 04:05 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Katherine,

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 12th 04, 04:05 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Darlene,

Yes, I'll get some stitching in tonight. At least I'm not mowing the lawn
today, did it all yesterday.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 12th 04, 04:06 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Christine,

Thank you it's going to be a lovely day.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 12th 04, 05:04 PM
Texasxsgal1

happy Birthday Nora. Hope you have a wonderful day and a great yeaar. And
many many many thanks for all you do for us here on rcty.
Hugs
kathy
san antonio