Beautiful New Fabrics & Patterns at The Virginia Quilter!

Old March 5th 04, 05:27 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Beautiful New Fabrics & Patterns at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Feb. 29, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

Happy Leap Day! :-) We have many beautiful new fabrics to tell you
about. We have 2 new fabrics from Michael Miller that are about the
cutest Santa prints I have ever seen...Santa and his reindeer enjoying
a vacation in a tropical paradise! Adorable! :-)

Looks like March will be roaring in like a lion...time to dig out our
kite, go out to a big open field, and make complete fools of ourselves
;-) Maybe I can get my little niece to come along so we don't look so
conspicuous laugh.

On a personal note...I am so excited...this Friday we are going to a
Clay Aiken concert in Washington, DC! I'm going with my mother, my
sister, and my husband John...us ladies will be free to go all
fangirly...hubby can drive us home. ;-) Can't wait!

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
Krystal - Cream
Krystal - Brown
Krystal - Emerald Green
Krystal - Deep Plum
Krystal - Turquoise Blue
Kris Kringle in Paradise
Prancin' in Paradise
Overpass
Ride 'Em Dino!
Shark Bite
Weekly Chores
Kitty Ballerinas
Practice Makes Perfect
Cat's Meow
Stampede
Red Bandana Ditsy
Vintage Letters
Scriptease
Mademoiselle
Handbags on Lime
Ooh La Dot - Lime/Black
Spring Landscape
Summer Landscape
Fall Landscape
Winter Landscape
Koi & Lotus Blossoms on Black
Koi & Lotus Blossoms on Blue

**Paris Flea Market
Paisleys on Cream
Street Map
Tiny Pink Floral (Sold Out already! Wow!)
Script on Cream
Floral Bouquets
Feathery Swirls

**New Alexander Henry Fabrics
Bag Lady on Dark Blue
Butterflies on Yellow
Girl Talk
Hawaiian Paradise
Bikini Stripe on Pink
In The Bag - Navy
Wintry Landscape
Baby Girl
I'm a Boy!
I'm a Girl Border Stripe
I'm a Boy Border Stripe
Strawberries on Blue - 56"
Leopard Spots
In The Bag - Plum

**New Patterns
"I Can't Believe it's a Sweatshirt" Pattern
"Just Can't Cut It" Quilt Pattern
Secrets of Life Quilt Pattern
Chain of Events Quilt Pattern
Tea Time Quilt Pattern
Fat Quarter Log Cabin Quilt Pattern
Starburst Quilt Pattern
The Great American Apple Pie Quilt Pattern

**New Three Swans Patterns
Celtic Cross Quilt Pattern
The Dragonfly Quilt Pattern
Celtic Knot Quilt Pattern
The Dragon Quilt Pattern

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/