Solved mystery

Old August 22nd 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

Default Solved mystery

As some of you know, David's antique quilt won a blue ribbon at our State
Fair this week. We picked up the quilt and ribbon yesterday. (Apparently
Antique Quilts is a category that is extremely competitive year after year).

We photographed it and it was too pretty to just put back in it's pillow case
so I draped it over my quilting frame to look at for a few more days.

I slept extremely well last night because Maggie Belle was not on my feet.
She didn't even come in this morning to wake me up. Mysterious! Since she
is our cuddler and will be on the bed if one of us is.

Solved the mystery a few minutes ago on my way to get my morning coffee.
That stinker had pulled down the antique quilt to the dining room floor
(still nicely folded and without bringing down the quilt the antique one was
on top off) and had made herself a nice comfy antique quilt bed.

Maureen

Old August 22nd 11, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

LOL. Love it. How very inconsiderate of you to leave the preparation of
the antique quilt bed entirely up to Maggie Belle. Polly

Old August 22nd 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Smart kitty! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 22nd 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Obviously the cat has wonderful taste. Would she have slept on it if it had only won a yellow ribbon??? And I agree with Polly -- totally inconsiderate and possibly full-scale cat abuse to make her arrange her own antique quilt bed. Hah!

Sunny
congrats on the ribbon
Old August 23rd 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:23:54 -0500, Sunny wrote
(in article
):

Obviously the cat has wonderful taste. Would she have slept on it if it had
only won a yellow ribbon??? And I agree with Polly -- totally inconsiderate
and possibly full-scale cat abuse to make her arrange her own antique quilt
bed. Hah!

Sunny
congrats on the ribbon

Sunny, she probably wouldn't have. She has excellant taste and also knows
exactly where to lay to show herself off to the best advantage!

And she loves a project. She once spent an entire night working the
drawstring out of the hood of one of David's sweatshirts so that she could
proudly wake him up by dropping it on his face.

Maureen