Eyes are just fine

Old August 20th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default Eyes are just fine

The cataract surgery went just fine for anyone that is interested. When
they put me on the gurney, they also put some drops in my eyes that I
suppose they had to give time to work. That waiting was the worst part.
The surgery itself was nothing.

The vision out of my right eye is the best it has been in probably 10
years. Right now, the glasses I have have too strong a prescription in
the right eye, and I am not even using them. I suspect I will probably
need glasses, but the doctor said I have to wait 2-3 weeks before I can
get new glasses, but for now the ones I have are making things worse if I
wear them.

Brian Christiansen
Old August 20th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Great to hear!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 20th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

So glad to hear this, Brian. Thanks for letting us know. You sound
rather different from your message the other day g
..
In message , Brian
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 20th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Thanks for letting us know.
Barbara in SC

Old August 21st 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That is terrific news. Glad to hear the great outcome.
No matter what the odds these kinds of things can be
worrisome.
Taria

Old August 21st 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

WoooHOooo, Brian. So happy to hear your good news. Did you 'simply' (
yeah, right - like that's simple) have cataracts removed or did you go for
implants too? My eye doctor told me, last August, that I could wait a while
but would need eventually to do both. Since then, there's some newer
implants that I need to know about. Polly

Old August 21st 11, 06:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 16:16:24 +0000 (UTC), Brian
wrote:

The cataract surgery went just fine for anyone that is interested. When
they put me on the gurney, they also put some drops in my eyes that I
suppose they had to give time to work. That waiting was the worst part.
The surgery itself was nothing.

The vision out of my right eye is the best it has been in probably 10
years. Right now, the glasses I have have too strong a prescription in
the right eye, and I am not even using them. I suspect I will probably
need glasses, but the doctor said I have to wait 2-3 weeks before I can
get new glasses, but for now the ones I have are making things worse if I
wear them.

Brian Christiansen

I was wondering how your surgery went, Brian. So happy to hear it was
a huge success!

-Irene

Old August 21st 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

Glad to hear the good news Brian! My DH had cataract surgery (both
eyes - but at separate times) a bit over a year ago. He had the same
vision problems at first. A couple of weeks will give your eye/vision
a chance to settle in after the surgery.
ME-Judy

Old August 21st 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 16:16:24 +0000, Brian wrote:

The cataract surgery went just fine for anyone that is interested.

I wold like to thank everyone for their words of encouragement. I think
I will eventually need some amount of correction, but right now I am
enjoying better vision without correction than I have in probably 10
years.

Brian Christiansen

Cat Eyes [email protected] Needlework 0 January 24th 08 09:59 PM
Cat Eyes [email protected] Beads 0 January 24th 08 09:59 PM
Up to my eyes maryd Quilting 0 December 17th 04 08:14 PM
Eyes need help MoragP Quilting 2 September 22nd 04 10:17 PM
Vs: OT-My eyes and me Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 2 August 20th 03 02:55 AM