OT....Cher Mailing

Old July 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
Els van Dam

Default OT....Cher Mailing

Hello Cher, how is the mailing going.....have you heard from Texas...

Els standing by

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old July 2nd 03, 05:07 AM
SlinkyToy

Still nothing in Texas. I'm hoping customs gets sicker than dogs on bad
meat if they eat my biccies!

Old July 3rd 03, 01:12 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "SlinkyToy"
wrote:

Well, let me see what I can find out on my end before you send out another
package. Were there any identifying/tracking numbers on the original(s)? I
can put in a query with USPS here and I can TRY to put one in with customs
as well and see what happens.

Hello Slinky......what I know from missing parcels in the post, you put a
tracer on it from the sender's side. I do not think that UPS (private
courier) will be able to find anything out from a parcel sent through the
regular mails, that is how you did sent it, am I correct Cher.

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old July 3rd 03, 02:21 AM
SlinkyToy

Cher shipped thru Royal Post, as far as I know. USPS (the US postal
service) might be able to find it, and I'd expect customs to at least
acknowledge they have it. I'll start chasing it tomorrow after I hear back
from Cher.

FYI overseas mailing maryd Quilting 18 September 2nd 04 05:34 PM
OT Rebekah Auctions MAILING ADDRESS Kandice Seeber Beads 3 August 14th 04 10:20 AM
Mailing Tips Vedis Beads 20 July 22nd 04 03:10 AM
Need info on mailing to UK lrdavis Needlework 17 May 2nd 04 02:15 PM
NEW Crochet Mailing list C M Crafts Needlework 0 November 30th 03 04:01 PM