Stash Run - Stitch Stash

Old June 4th 04, 03:22 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Stash Run - Stitch Stash

I made a flying trip down to meet Lucy Boyer, pick up some threads and see
the store.

Nice store - wish I hadn't gotten myself lost getting there and to have more
time. Next trip.

I came home with a new Sam Sarah, one of the Kew Doors, some GAST for
project for my Mom and an intense desire to stay longer.

For the cat lovers

http://www.heritagestitchcraft.com/tonigoffecat.html

Cheryl

Old June 4th 04, 05:51 PM
Gillian Murray

Where is this shop, Cheryl?? We are thinking of spending two or three days
around Boston on our way to Maine. Jim wants to have lunch at Durgin Park,
he remembers it from his childhood! If there is a LNS nearby, it never hurts
to look!

Gillian

Old June 4th 04, 07:52 PM
Cheryl Isaak

In Arlington MA, right near the Cambridge line.
Right on Mass Ave, so it is easy to get to!
Cheryl
On 6/4/04 12:51 PM, in article
.net, "Gillian Murray"

Old June 5th 04, 02:51 AM
Dr. Brat

Gillian Murray wrote:
Where is this shop, Cheryl?? We are thinking of spending two or three days
around Boston on our way to Maine. Jim wants to have lunch at Durgin Park,
he remembers it from his childhood! If there is a LNS nearby, it never hurts
to look!

Definitely go see Lucy! And if you're really into fibers, you might
want to check out Needlepoint of Back Bay. From Durgin Park, get on the
green line at Government Center going into town (away from Leachmere).
Get off at Arlington, follow the signs to Newbury St. Walk 2 blocks
on Newbury St. to 125. Nice collection of fibers.

Elizabeth

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old June 5th 04, 01:24 PM
Gillian Murray

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
Gillian Murray wrote:
Where is this shop, Cheryl?? We are thinking of spending two or three

days
around Boston on our way to Maine. Jim wants to have lunch at Durgin

Park,
he remembers it from his childhood! If there is a LNS nearby, it never

hurts
to look!

Definitely go see Lucy! And if you're really into fibers, you might
want to check out Needlepoint of Back Bay. From Durgin Park, get on the
green line at Government Center going into town (away from Leachmere).
Get off at Arlington, follow the signs to Newbury St. Walk 2 blocks
on Newbury St. to 125. Nice collection of fibers.

Elizabeth

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for the info. I have printed it out, just in case........ We are
thinking of staying at the Military RV park at Hanscom AFB. It would be a
tad cheaper than some of the other places.

Gillian
And I bottom posted, just for you!!

Old June 6th 04, 05:22 PM
Dr. Brat

Gillian Murray wrote:

Thanks for the info. I have printed it out, just in case........ We are
thinking of staying at the Military RV park at Hanscom AFB. It would be a
tad cheaper than some of the other places.

To get to Lucy's from there, find Rt 2 off of 128. Go towards Boston on
2. At the traffic circle, take rt 16 towards Medford. Turn left on
Mass Ave. Cross Stitch Unlimited is up on the right hand side (I always
drive past it and have to make my way back).

There's also a place called A World in Stitches in Littleton which isn't
that far from Bedford, but somebody else would have to tell you the best
way to get there. I always go out to 495 and around and in, and that
would be out of your way from where you will be.

If you're into canvas and needlepoint, B.F. Goodstitch in Salem is worth
the trip, but she doesn't have much in the way of cross stitch any more.
On the other hand, the Peabody Essex Museum is definitely worth coming
in for.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old June 6th 04, 05:32 PM
Gillian Murray

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
Gillian Murray wrote:

[...]

You are such an enabler! This post is already printed out, and in my
folder!!

Gillian

Old June 8th 04, 03:46 AM
Meredith

Gillian Murray wrote:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for the info. I have printed it out, just in case........ We are
thinking of staying at the Military RV park at Hanscom AFB. It would be a
tad cheaper than some of the other places.

Gillian
And I bottom posted, just for you!!

Let me know if you do - it's in my town! Hotels don't run cheap around
here - I think most are about $90/night.

Meredith

Old June 8th 04, 04:15 AM
Dr. Brat

Meredith wrote:
Gillian Murray wrote:

Gillian
And I bottom posted, just for you!!

And I missed it! Thank you!

Let me know if you do - it's in my town! Hotels don't run cheap around
here - I think most are about $90/night.

I'd think they'd be at least that much. Welcome to metro Boston.

Elizabeth

Old June 8th 04, 05:03 AM
Meredith

I'm just going by what I see on signs as I drive around town! I've
never yet booked a hotel for anyone here...

Meredith