JE.......blah, blah, blah

Old February 12th 05, 01:55 AM
JoAnn Paules

Default JE.......blah, blah, blah

Isn't beading a cult? Lots of people all praising the little glass idols?

(I'm not making fun of anyone's belief system. I AM making fun of this
person who really needs to get a life. The least he could have done was mark
his post OT or even AD)

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old February 12th 05, 04:46 AM
katieW.

Is Beading a cult? If it is, then I don't want to be saved! If this
is the road to hell, then it is paved with beautiful things....

And LUST! Lusting after lampwork and sparkily pretties...

And COVETING!! Let's not forget coveting! I covet on this site and
others on a regular basis.

Old February 12th 05, 12:53 PM
Beadbimbo

Lol. I seem to miss a lot of the original posts, which is fine when it's
these trolls or whatever (Trolling for Jesus! Now there's an idea!), but
I'm glad I get to read some of the responses.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

oups.com...

Old February 12th 05, 03:59 PM
MARGARITA ROSARIO

I am with you blah,blah,blah.................. My in laws are so called
"Christians" but I believe they just use the name of God in vein. I think
they hide behind the Bible to cover for their mistakes and give them an
excuse for when they do something wrong. They are so hypocrites it drives me
crazy. My father in law says he hates "Fat people" and "Gay people" now, How
Christian is that? Everyone in the family including him are overweight and I
thought Christians are supposed to love everyone no matter what. Ha!
My mother in law insulted me saying "Blood is ticker than water" because she
was talking bad about my husband her son and I was defending him. I felt
very angry and offended because I have been with him for 15 years. Don't you
think I should be consider part of the family by now. She said she doesn't
have to apologize to anyone because she feels that she didn't do anything
wrong. She also calls my kids her grandkids liars and they are only 7 and 13
yrs old. That is why I no longer speak to them because they are the BIGGEST
HYPOCRITES THAT I HAVE EVER MEET PLUS I NO LONGER HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THEM.
Now, can you please tell me if that is Christianity?

MR

Old February 12th 05, 04:51 PM
JoAnn Paules

No, it's not. I knew a self-proclaimed Christian who made my life a living
hell when I was going thru my divorce years ago. It didn't matter to him
that my ex used to beat me up and put me thru absolute terror almost every
day.

You don't want to be accepted by a woman like that. Don't defend your
husband or children in front of her - just love them and ignore her. But
also, don't blast her in front of your husband or children. You don't want
to sink to her level. Be the wonderful, loving woman that you are. Give your
family an example of how a good person behaves.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]