"our" Sarah is a coordinator on another list!

Old May 30th 04, 03:39 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default "our" Sarah is a coordinator on another list!

Sarah is coordinating a UFO project list on another list she and I both are
particpants in... Knitted-Lace... isn't that exciting???
Whooohoooo, Sarah, you GO girl!
Hugs,
Noreen
PS, glad Stu's back home safe and sound!
Noreen

--
http://knitche.squarespace.com/
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://knitche.squarespace.com/
~ ~ ~
change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old May 30th 04, 04:50 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 30 May 2004 09:39:46 -0500, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Sarah is coordinating a UFO project list on another list she and I both are
particpants in... Knitted-Lace... isn't that exciting???
Whooohoooo, Sarah, you GO girl!
Hugs,
Noreen
PS, glad Stu's back home safe and sound!
Noreen

LOLOL! too many Sarah's!
Sarah (CARTER's) Stu is home.
Sarah GRACE is coordinating the UFO project list @ Knitted-Lace.
Ah well, such is life, sorry Sarah(s)
Noreen
((((HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!)))))

--
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://noreensknitche.ceejaycee.net
http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
~ ~ ~
Old May 30th 04, 10:53 PM
Sarah Carter

Noreen's Knit*che wrote in message

PS, glad Stu's back home safe and sound!
Noreen

LOLOL! too many Sarah's!
Sarah (CARTER's) Stu is home.
Sarah GRACE is coordinating the UFO project list @ Knitted-Lace.
Ah well, such is life, sorry Sarah(s)
Noreen
((((HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!)))))

Not a problem. Stu came home Friday and the jet lag is nearly worn off
thank goodness!

Sarah

Old May 31st 04, 03:44 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 30 May 2004 21:56:24 -0700, Maggs K wrote:

I'm on knitted lace too!!!!!!! Oh and isn't it a small world!!!! Maggie

It really IS a small world amoungst we knitters. I've 'found' several of
'us' in sockknitters groups as well, grin!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old June 6th 04, 09:39 AM
Sarah Grace

Noreen wrote:
Sarah is coordinating a UFO project list on another list she and I both are
particpants in... Knitted-Lace... isn't that exciting???
Whooohoooo, Sarah, you GO girl!

LOL! Awwwwww shucks- thanks Noreen! Things are really hectic here- but in a
generally good way, which means i haven't got as much time on RCTY as i used to
(hence delayed reply to this message). Stepping up to the UFO coordinator post
was probably really dumb, but i felt as if it was my turn- if you know what i
mean.

I picked up 3 badger face mountain sheep fleeces from Tadcaster yesterday-
lovely (tho hempy) things, which are still in the car boot. On the knitting
front i am planning a simple fair isle with some delicious cotton and silk (i
know, i know- i *hate* cotton, but this is grignasco and i need a summer
cardigan).

Seeing as both the dogs have the tom tits and woke me at 7am this morning i am
taking the opportunity to check in.

Speak soon
Sarah