AD Whimbeads Show Schedule & Bead Retreat Photos!

Old March 16th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD Whimbeads Show Schedule & Bead Retreat Photos!

Hi All,
Winter should be coming to a close fairly quickly here in the US. Thank
heavens! I am ready to dry out now.

I have our Spring/Summer show schedule almost complete
(or at least I think it is anyway!)
Up first are a couple of local shows.

SAN FRANCISCO GEM FAIRE
at the Fort Mason Center
March 24th, 25th & 26th
We sold here almost 15 years ago. I guess it's time we went back!
Free admission coupon to this show
http://www.whimbeads.com/images2/gemfaire coupon-sf.jpg

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BEAD SOCIETY BEAD BAZAAR
Oakland Marriott City Center
10th & Broadway, Downtown Oakland
April 1, 2006
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
ONLY 1 DAY!! Be sure to come early for all the great stuff!

A bit of a break so we can gear up for....

BEAD & BUTTON SHOW
Midwest Airlines Center -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
June 16th ~ 18th
Special Preview Shopping on June 15th!
Check the Bead & Button Show website for complete details
http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com

THE PUGET SOUND BEAD FESTIVAL 2006
Tacoma Sheraton Convention Center
1320 Broadway Tacoma, WA 98402
July 7th ~ 9th
Check the Puget Sound Bead Festival website for complete details
http://www.pugetsoundbeadfestival.com

PORTLAND OREGON BEAD FAIRE
July 14th ~ 16th
Oregon Convention Center
Exhibit Hall E, 777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd.
Free admission coupon to this show!
http://www.whimbeads.com/images2/gemfaire coupon-portland.jpg

SANTA MONICA BEAD FAIRE
July 29th & 30th
Barker Hangar *NEW LOCATION*
3021 Airport Ave.
Free admission coupon to this show!
http://www.whimbeads.com/images2/gemfaire coupon-santa monica.jpg

COSTA MESA GEM FAIRE
August 4th ~ 6th
Orange County Fairgrounds
Building 10, 88 Fair Dr.
Free admission coupon to this show!
http://www.whimbeads.com/images2/gemfaire coupon-costa mesa.jpg

Our first Bead Retreat was a huge success! Would you like to see some
of it?
http://www.whimbeads.com/retreat-photos.html
We hope to be able to hold another Bead Retreat next year! We'll keep
you posted!

Looking forward to meeting many of you at an upcoming show. If any
shows are added, I'll notify you asap. I'll also send out local
reminders a week or so before each show.

Happy Beading All!
Beki, Shawn & The Whimbeads.com Staff
www.whimbeads.com

Old March 16th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hey Beki - looking forward to seeing you at B&B again this year. Patti
and JanG from the group will also be there, so we'll all gang up on you,
lol.

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old March 17th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Great photos! Makes me want to be there!
CYndi
http://www.glassaffinity.com