A new personal record for confetti stitches.

Old February 10th 04, 04:31 PM
F.James Cripwell

Default A new personal record for confetti stitches.

In doing my latest maiden, The Bath of Psyche, I found a new
personal record for confetti stitches. Most rctners know I just love
numbers. I found a rectangle 7 sts by 3 sts - 21 stitches in all - where
every symbol is different. It is going to be fun doing that little bit.
One needs to "psyche" oneself up for it (VBG).
--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any
Old February 10th 04, 05:11 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/10/04 11:31 AM, in article , "F.James
Cripwell" wrote:

In doing my latest maiden, The Bath of Psyche, I found a new
personal record for confetti stitches. Most rctners know I just love
numbers. I found a rectangle 7 sts by 3 sts - 21 stitches in all - where
every symbol is different. It is going to be fun doing that little bit.
One needs to "psyche" oneself up for it (VBG).
--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any
time that is spent in stitching.
Adapted from a sign on The Cobb, Lyme Regis, England.

(sound of a Bronx cheer)

JIIIIIMMMMMMM that is so bad!
Cheryl

Old February 10th 04, 05:15 PM
Felice Friese

"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message
In doing my latest maiden, The Bath of Psyche, I found a new
personal record for confetti stitches. Most rctners know I just love
numbers. I found a rectangle 7 sts by 3 sts - 21 stitches in all - where
every symbol is different. It is going to be fun doing that little bit.
One needs to "psyche" oneself up for it (VBG).
--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any
time that is spent in stitching.
Adapted from a sign on The Cobb, Lyme Regis, England.

Somehow, Jim, I don't think we're surprised to hear that when The Confetti
Record was set you would be the one to set it! Don't go "psycho" in the
process.

Felice

Old February 10th 04, 08:16 PM
Gillian Murray

Well, Jim

You must be a glutton for punishment! I am sure you can beat that record if
you try REALLY hard!! LOL

Gillian