AD:Gemclay Creations Pendants & More!

Old October 8th 04, 03:45 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD:Gemclay Creations Pendants & More!

Hi beady buddies!
Where did summer go? Whoosh... so fast! Now it's fall and getting chilly and
I'm not ready! Oh well, one good thing about cooler weather is that it's
good for beadin' and craftin' and making jewelry.

Jim has made some lovely poly clay pendants and I'm featuring them in my new
eBay store. All have BIN prices for quick gratification! Although any of
them would look great simply hung on a chain, I keep seeing them accompanied
by lots of lovely beads. It's not too early to think about Christmas gifts!
Take a peek and let Jim know what you think! He likes to experiment and
doesn't like to repeat himself, so all of these are original and unique!
Most have vintage glass cabs surrounded by ingenious uses of clay with a
metallic feel.

Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/Vibrant-Jewels-Beads-and-Jewelry

We also have lots of items on JustBeads, some of the "lazy sale" deals are
still there!
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770

And, of course, lots of stuff on our website as well:
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

I've been working on some items for the Fire Mountain Gems annual challenge:
a black lip shell collar and a black/blue peyote cuff. All we have to do is
photograph them and send the photos in. BOTH of my grandsons, ages 3 & 7,
completed a necklace also! And will compete in the "under 12 category". I'll
let you know when the photos are up on my site.

I'm also working on an altered board book for the Somerset Studio challenge,
due sometime the first of Dec I believe. It's a first for me... I plan to
illustrate an original poem I wrote about the sea. Will post pics of that
when it's done... hopefully in time to send in! It's fun, but creating and
learning new techniques simultaneously takes time!

I have also made 2 3-drop peyote free formish bracelets with vintage clear
seeds and muticolored accents. I'm planning on putting them up for auction
this weekend, and considering one as a charity for the Red Cross. Some of my
family was affected by the recent hurricane parade in FL and I wanted to do
something to show my appreciation for their help. I just need to work out
the details.

Have a happy autumn. May the glorious display (at least in the NE US!)
inspire you to have a creative fall fling! Thanks for looking and bidding,

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
Join our Yahoo Group: