Perfume Bottles

Old November 23rd 03, 02:46 PM
Johnny Bravo

Default Perfume Bottles

Hi Everyone,
I am selling Camel and Elephant Figure Perfume Bottles on my website at
www.hoteimports.biz

Just wanted to let everyone know!!!

Old November 23rd 03, 03:33 PM
Javahut

"Johnny Bravo" wrote in message
m...
Hi Everyone,
I am selling Camel and Elephant Figure Perfume Bottles on my website at
www.hoteimports.biz

Just wanted to let everyone know!!!

Buzz off , don't want any, beat it, f*** off, go away, pound sand,

Did I leave anything out?

Old November 23rd 03, 04:34 PM
Javahut

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Johnny Bravo" wrote in message
m...
Hi Everyone,
I am selling Camel and Elephant Figure Perfume Bottles on my website at
www.hoteimports.biz

Just wanted to let everyone know!!!

Buzz off , don't want any, beat it, f*** off, go away, pound sand,

Did I leave anything out?

That was terribly rude of me first thing in the morning. I should have
explained "why" it struck such achord in me....READ FAQ AND CHARTER before
you SPAM this group with things in glass you are SELLING. THAT'S WHAT WE
DO!! SELL, BUT NOT HERE!!!

Old November 23rd 03, 04:52 PM
Moonraker

A complaint to abuse at cfl.rr.com?

Old November 25th 03, 04:03 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:33:48 -0500, "Javahut"
wrote:

"Johnny Bravo" wrote in message
om...
Hi Everyone,
I am selling Camel and Elephant Figure Perfume Bottles on my website at
www.ho
Just wanted to let everyone know!!!

Buzz off , don't want any, beat it, f*** off, go away, pound sand,

Did I leave anything out?

Screw you and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest
your armpits, come to mind.....
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
~~ Albert Camus
Old November 25th 03, 04:23 AM
Javahut

Did I leave anything out?

Screw you and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest
your armpits, come to mind.....
Barbara

Are you saying I left that out? or its directed at me?

Old November 25th 03, 01:59 PM
Mike Beede

In article , Javahut wrote:

Are you saying I left that out? or its directed at me?

Barbara is a regular contributor. I think she was responding to
your request for further invective. Maybe we should add something
to the FAQ along the lines of an approved curse-out paragraph,
if we have a FAQ that is.

Mike Beede
Old November 25th 03, 02:07 PM
Javahut

"Mike Beede" wrote in message
In article , Javahut

wrote:

Are you saying I left that out? or its directed at me?

Barbara is a regular contributor. I think she was responding to
your request for further invective. Maybe we should add something
to the FAQ along the lines of an approved curse-out paragraph,
if we have a FAQ that is.

Mike Beede

C'mon Mike,
I been here a while too, I was making a little joke, if I thought she was
sending that to me I would already have infected her HD with all those
fleas!!

Old November 26th 03, 04:09 AM
Mike Beede

In article , Javahut wrote:

C'mon Mike,
I been here a while too, I was making a little joke, if I thought she was
sending that to me I would already have infected her HD with all those
fleas!!

Usually my M.O. would be to claim *I* was making a joke, too, till
we recede into absurdity. But, actually, you were too straight faced
and I did fall for it.

I still think the generic curses for spammers would save a lot of time.
We could have a bunch of numbered phrases and all we'd have to do would
send something like

45 203. 14, 22! 11 and 104, you 77.

Much less trouble to read, and it scans well, if I do say so myself.

Mike Beede
Old November 26th 03, 03:11 PM
Javahut

Usually my M.O. would be to claim *I* was making a joke, too, till
we recede into absurdity. But, actually, you were too straight faced
and I did fall for it.

I still think the generic curses for spammers would save a lot of time.
We could have a bunch of numbered phrases and all we'd have to do would
send something like

45 203. 14, 22! 11 and 104, you 77.

Much less trouble to read, and it scans well, if I do say so myself.

Well, OK, but I go for the entertainment value, I mean, what else is this
for?

OT Bottles of Hope Diana Curtis Beads 0 August 5th 04 06:09 PM
Cool Bottles With Beads On Them Tinkster Beads 12 March 18th 04 01:13 PM
Bead Storage containers and Bottles Black Cat Beads Beads 1 January 29th 04 03:39 PM
perfume bottles Johnny Bravo Glass 1 October 18th 03 06:47 PM
looking for Large glass bottles Boc© Glass 2 August 7th 03 10:18 PM