Hey Frit Girl

Old June 4th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Hey Frit Girl

For whomever it was that, along with Adam, was making lots of frit
(one of the C's I believe), we have, for your viewing
enjoyment....Frit Leaves!!! And very pretty ones, I might add!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDMADE-WEARABL...QQcmdZViewItem

Becki

Old June 4th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
~Candace~

Beautiful necklace. I would honestly have to say that the clasp
intrigues me more than the beads do, though. Go figure, LOL!

We hardly picked up the frit at all this week;p

~Candace~
http://duet.etsy.com

Old June 7th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Totally droolworthy leaves... however, cramming them all together like that
to me is overkill... I'd want to make like 20 necklaces out of them with
lots of nice accent beads! LOL And I do love the clasp...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Frit 3525 DKat Pottery 0 July 13th 06 05:45 PM
how long has 'frit' been around? bluemaxx Beads 47 July 16th 05 08:32 PM
AD: New frit!! c driver Beads 3 August 26th 04 04:41 AM
Frit Containers Dr. Sooz Beads 0 June 16th 04 05:04 PM
BULK FRIT BUY Cheryl Beads 1 June 16th 04 05:28 AM