CATS Festival Schedule has arrived!!!!

Old November 14th 03, 09:56 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default CATS Festival Schedule has arrived!!!!

Hi Guys,
I got my book of classes today -- loads of neat stuff again. Just a few
complaints -- no color pictures in the book but that's not surprising -- they
ARE $$$ to print. The Banquet is now $75 -- of course, the sampler that is
offered after you eat is from Lorri birmingham, Liz Turner Diehl & Marilyn
Vredervelt so that helps take out some of the sting. The Thursday night "DO"
is $39 for a basic "Show & Tell" with voting for a People's Choice. Not sure I
need to pay that kind of $$ to have people look at my work. Finally, the most
important complaint -- Martha Schmidt has to danged many classes at 8:00 AM!!
MARTHA -- I don't care if you WERE a teacher for a bazillion years -- this is
supposed to be my "Girl's Holiday" and I don't wanna hafta get up at 0-dark-30
to take the classes I want :-(((. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old November 16th 03, 03:32 PM
Beverly B

I know what you mean about those 8 am classes! Last year I ended up with an
8 o clock class every one of the three days and I will probably do the same
this year. My first review of the book I just marked everything I thought
looked interesting without regard to day or time or even location. Then I
went through and checked for time conflicts and found that would eliminate
half of my initial choices and location will eliminate 2 more. There are
two ornaments which look very impressive even in the black and white photos
which will not be taught at Hershey. I have not yet decided about the "Show
and Tell" thing on Thursday night, since Hershey is the last festival this
year I may wait and see if anyone else goes at one of the earlier shows and
reports back on it.
Beverly B

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...

.