Help ! Need supplier for Sheet / Wire, metals and Supplies...

Old March 1st 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
FC...

Default Help ! Need supplier for Sheet / Wire, metals and Supplies...

Whoa..,

I just found out my local guy is closing up (suddenly) due to health
reasons (might be a ticker problem) poor guy, I hope he gets
better... Anyway, I am now without a 'DECENTLY PRICED' supplier which
I CANNOT afford ! If anyone has a source for a good supplier in
Canada or the US (preferably Canada as I'm in Alberta...) I would be
ETERNALLY grateful !

Cheers,

/FC.....