Diana sigs blocks

Old August 7th 03, 03:49 PM
frood

Default Diana sigs blocks

So, should they be sent to B'fly? or to Diana? 3.5" cut size?? is that
right?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old August 7th 03, 05:44 PM
Butterfly

Got Diana's addy? Send them to HER. Point is getting FUN MAIL in the
mailbox--and sides she is being SQISHIFIED Hehehehee
AND I hear she is in the Directory--so that should make it ok for us to
send directly to her........
((IF any of you disagree on this PLEASE say so. At this point in time,
I have NOT gotten hit with a bolt of lightening or someone at my door
with a baseball bat for giving out their addy for a squishie request)))

3.5 is the cut size she requested ; )

Thanks for being a part of this

Butterfly (sides you would have to get past the QI first, you better
bring a lOT of pats to the head and back rubs and general
koochie-pooing , no not baby talk, with QI before she will let you
in--and then there is NO WAY she will let you near or on a certain
quilt--just ask Darling Chuck--heheheee)

Old August 7th 03, 05:48 PM
Butterfly

CNYstitcher,
My email to you bounced so here is your request:

Taking a chance on this:
Lets get going on a "Siggy Round-up" for Diana. I traded with her not
too long ago and this is what she requested from me (Butterfly is my
'signature' so that is why she requested it....YOU do what ever depicts
"YOU") :

Diana wrote:
Any color, pick something and write whatever you'd like on it! Im
thinking.. a butterfly might be just right. :-)
All I need is a 3.5 inch piece of material. Its getting set into
existing blocks in a half made quilt.

The quilt she is making is quite special to her--so lets make it more
so. Remember her request is 3 1/2 " square.........
Best way I can think to cheer her up.
Thanks for doing this--and please don't share this with Diana--let her
be surprised.
(((If Diana's DH is reading this--please IGNORE it....)))
Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
Butterfly butterfly at bak dot rr dot com

Jalynne wrote:
Latest from her DH:

"Diana had complications with her surgery and the simple gall bladder
removal turned
into a much more complicated event
I wont go into details but she will be in the hospital for some time to
come. We are
hoping to have her home as soon as possible but as yet we dont know when"

Please continue prayers and positive healing thoughts. Thanks!

Old August 7th 03, 06:47 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Definately send straight to Diana if you have her addy or if you have the
directory. Please do not give her addy out to anyone that doesn't already
have it tho. Jalynne said she would be willing to have people mail them to
her and she will forward them to Diana. I would also be willing to, but will
let Jalynne be the one so it is less complicated.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 7th 03, 11:51 PM
Jalynne

Send directly to Diana if you have her addy, otherwise send to me...thanks!

--
Jalynne

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
.com...
And do we send to you or directly to Diana?

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old August 8th 03, 03:13 AM
cas

If anyone in oz wants to send one - you can send to me (i'm in the
directory - or email me for my addy) and i'll send them with a package i'm
planning (including some pepto bismal pink and seafoam green hand dyeds that
Di really wants - good thing she's not here to respond to that!)

cas

news

Old August 8th 03, 06:46 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Jalynne" wrote in message
news
Send directly to Diana if you have her addy, otherwise send to

me...thanks!

I do, and I will. Thanks!