Catalog recyclers beware! END OF THREAD

Old December 3rd 03, 08:44 AM
HoyoD

I'd like to weigh in on this by saying, although I can respect a persons
abilities I won't give someone the time of day if they are so clearly
enamored of themselves that they cannot be involved in discussion without
being sneering and belittling to those he views as his inferiors. One can so
much easier get across useful information by being a little less
condescending. Attitude can, and does, become a wall which information can
not pass through.
Just my opinion. Mean people suck. Even talented ones.

chris

"ROBB" wrote in message
Abrasha wrote in message Abrasha?
Yeah, I'm still here. And I did indeed mean that it's time for a leave

of
absence for ME.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

I would think that Abrasha's decision to leave the newsgroup
would be regretable. Kris Kringle, he is not. But he offers short
often ascerbic views on jewelry related matters. The question is this
last thread jewelry related ?
I can agree or disagree with a master craftsman , But He, in his
own shop or field of expertiese, should be respected as a master
craftsman.
I support Abrasha's opinions though I may or may not agree. I
support Mr. Peter Rowe's right, and ability, to moderate this
newsgroup.
If I wanted ( which I do not ) color, charisma, and a pi**ing
contest, I would watch Fox News .

With all due respect to the efforts of Master Craftsmen who do it
for the love of their crafts, Thank You Very Much .
ROBB