Jewelry Displays?

Old January 6th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peregrine

Default Jewelry Displays?

Anyone have suggestions for jewelry diplays wholesale?
Looking for earing displays, necklaces and bracelets.
Thanks for your time
Old January 10th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
A.W.Hawkins

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:06:32 GMT, Peregrine
wrote:

Anyone have suggestions for jewelry diplays wholesale?
Looking for earing displays, necklaces and bracelets.
Thanks for your time

I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but if there is a
Flower Factory near you, they have some things. I bought boxes,
trays, earring cards, and a gem display from them.

Flower Factory Inc. - http://www.flowerfactoryinc.com/

Old January 10th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
WillE1

"Peregrine" wrote in message
news
Anyone have suggestions for jewelry diplays wholesale?
Looking for earing displays, necklaces and bracelets.
Thanks for your time

Depends on your point of sales, art shows, gallery, jewelry store, swap
meet,...Where do you plan on showing your creations?

Old January 10th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

Peregrine wrote:
Anyone have suggestions for jewelry diplays wholesale?
Looking for earing displays, necklaces and bracelets.
Thanks for your time

You can find Velcro type display pads that roll-up with jewelry intact.
Available at whosale of ten or more, 20% off. The website URL is
www.terrificitems.com

Old January 18th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
silverstall

if you are in the uk we have a lot of new, old and ex-display stands
for necklaces which you can have for the postage or cost price. We are
just about ot refit out a new shop so if you want you can contact me at
www.silverstall.com and i'll drop you a line after our refit next week.
We are moving away from the traditional velver lined busts to clear
acrylic stands simply because of the lighting arrangements in the
cabinets (clear stands allow more light to pass through etc)
If you are not in the uk we can e-mail you some fairly good suppliers.
Be wary though as there are a lot of overpirced suppliers out there.