Oh Happy, Glitzy Day

Old August 20th 05, 06:40 AM
Lilyflower

Default Oh Happy, Glitzy Day

It's always a happy day when beads arrive, but this one is special. I
splurged (for me) on a gorgeous set of flower buds from Glitzy Glass.
They are a beuatiful maroon(?), deep pink, dark brown (?) and crystal
clear. I love the colors. Even better this is a graduated set going
from the tightest bud to one almost open flower. So they are graduated
in size and degree of openeness at the same time.
When I saw them on line I was thinking about how to divide them to make
more than one piece, but now, in person, that would be murder.
I'm going to need therapy before I can sell these and quite a few other
sets and beads from all of you at RCB.
Thank you all for the pleasure of sharing your work and lists of
others' offerings.
Peace,
Lilyflower

Old August 20th 05, 07:01 AM
Glitzy Glass

You have no idea how much it means to me that you like the beads! You
truly made my day! Thank you so much!!
Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old August 20th 05, 04:52 PM
Dr. Sooz

Lilyflower, can you show us the set? Perhaps a link to the auction you
won?

Old August 21st 05, 05:15 AM
Lilyflower

Sorry it took so long to respons. I hope you are still awake!! I
think this link should work.
Glitzy Glass Set on My E-Bay

http://snipurl.com/h3oq

Peace,
Lilyflower

Old August 22nd 05, 09:37 PM

isn't that a wonderful set? I actually almost bid on it..I love the
colors and the shape of the flowers.

-Amber.

Old August 23rd 05, 08:30 AM
Lilyflower

Thanks. It's nice to know that you like the set - sometimes I wonder
if I make good choices. I was so happy to receive this one.
Peace,
Lilyflower

Old August 23rd 05, 04:28 PM
Kalera