Latest necklace

Old March 19th 04, 04:32 AM
Valerie2

Default Latest necklace

Here's the latest necklace that I finished earlier today. I don't have
the earrings made yet, just the necklace.
http://vinceaholic.topcities.com/crystalpearl.jpg

Valerie

Old March 19th 04, 04:37 AM
Norman Ospovat

Valerie you are a star. It is really lovely,
Shirna

Old March 19th 04, 04:53 AM
Valerie2

Thanks! That one wasn't easy...the design was easy enough...it was
stringing it that was the problem. *L*

Valerie

Old March 19th 04, 06:12 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Really pretty. I love pearls and adore red

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old March 19th 04, 12:51 PM
Beadbimbo

Very pretty and feminine!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

nk.net...

Old March 19th 04, 01:29 PM
biig

How do I get to view the necklace? When I clicked on your link, I got
some kind of "home page"

Old March 19th 04, 05:46 PM
Valerie2

Try clicking it again because it's working now. Maybe they had the
whole server down for maintanence or something.

Valerie

Old March 19th 04, 06:46 PM
Valerie

http://vinceaholic.topcities.com/crystalpearl.jpg

Very elegant!

Valerie
http://www.valeriebeads.com
RCB FAQ: http://www.valeriebeads.com/FAQ.html
Check out my site for the RCB Member Links! E-mail me for details on
submission!

Old March 19th 04, 07:28 PM
Debbie B

beautiful. I love the red

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Valerie2" wrote in message
nk.net...
Here's the latest necklace that I finished earlier today. I don't have
the earrings made yet, just the necklace.
http://vinceaholic.topcities.com/crystalpearl.jpg

Valerie

---

Old March 20th 04, 08:05 PM
Dr. Sooz

Norman Ospovat wrote:

Valerie you are a star. It is really lovely,
Shirna

Welcome to RCB, Norman!
haw haw (I'm easy to amuse)
~~