Creations for sale!

Old May 20th 04, 07:27 AM
Gemfyre

Default Creations for sale!

Please visit here -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/gem...829.html?nc=46 - to take a look.

I've been a busy girl!

Gemfyre

---

Old May 20th 04, 08:54 AM
Candace

Please visit here -
http://www.livejournal.com/users/gem...829.html?nc=46 - to take a look.

I've been a busy girl!

Gemfyre

why yes, you have! I love the wide use of color in your pieces, but I
especially liked the last pair of earrings, with the acrylic chocolate colored
balls. Unfortunately, I can't wear earrings The 15 month old thinks they
are pull toys.

I'd been thinking about using my own lj to post some jewelry...do you get much
response to yours? I saw all that came as response to this post, but I need to
get to bed and so I can't look into your archives at the moment.

~Candace~

Old May 20th 04, 04:17 PM
Gemfyre

Well I've got about 3 commisions from friends because of the post.

A good lot of those replies was my b/f and ex-housemate arguing for the sake
of arguing *rolls eyes* Just ignore them.

Gemfyre