Don't miss out!

Old May 19th 05, 03:05 PM
Janise

Default Don't miss out!

I was reading 1 of my Yahoo groups and someone posted this site. While I
had visited it before and it was one of my favorites, apparently, it is
going to be removed in September. So, do yourself a favor and check it out.
There are knit and crochet patterns which you can print up.
http://www.acrilan.com/patterns.html

Enjoy!

Janise

Old May 19th 05, 03:33 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Janise wrote:
I was reading 1 of my Yahoo groups and someone posted this site. While I
had visited it before and it was one of my favorites, apparently, it is
going to be removed in September. So, do yourself a favor and check it out.
There are knit and crochet patterns which you can print up.
http://www.acrilan.com/patterns.html

Enjoy!

Janise

Thanks, Janise!
Oh, btw, I no longer have AIM, so won't be 'seeing' you there... I ONLY
use yahoo messenger exclusively now. No more AIM, no more ICQ, no more
MSN...
Hugs,
Noreen
Old May 19th 05, 07:26 PM
Katherine

Janise wrote:
I was reading 1 of my Yahoo groups and someone posted this site. While I
had visited it before and it was one of my favorites,
apparently, it is going to be removed in September. So, do yourself
a favor and check it out. There are knit and crochet patterns which
you can print up. http://www.acrilan.com/patterns.html

Thanks, Janise. I will definitely print some of these.

Katherine

Old May 20th 05, 05:31 PM
Doggirl3

Thanks Janise,
I have picked out the ones I wanted and saved them in my E-Mail folders
in MSNTV. I might be very busy this year with all the ones I pick to
make with my crocheting.
Pam-Doggirl3

Old May 20th 05, 05:52 PM
JaneB

"Doggirl3" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Janise,
I have picked out the ones I wanted and saved them in my E-Mail folders
in MSNTV. I might be very busy this year with all the ones I pick to
make with my crocheting.
Pam-Doggirl3

If what you saved were the URLS, remember these are going offline, so the
URLS won't be good.

Thank you, too, from me. I love working with worsted weight and there were
a few really nice ones there. I copied a few into Word docs, and saved
them that way, it's much smaller than copying and saving the whole page
offline.

JaneB

Old May 20th 05, 10:04 PM

Thanks Janise. I have printed several of the crocheted afghan
patterns. They have some very nice projects there.

Diane

Miss Fussy Rose's First Ever Happy Dance!! frood Quilting 22 October 12th 04 05:26 PM
try not to miss me too much Dr. Quilter Quilting 8 May 27th 04 03:31 PM
Did I miss the 6 x 6 Beinchat Yarn 5 February 20th 04 11:42 AM
Miss Davis' Academy Lee Smith Needlework 5 January 14th 04 01:49 PM
What did I miss? Diana Curtis Quilting 5 August 12th 03 03:13 AM