Our very own Hallelujah Chorus

Old November 12th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Our very own Hallelujah Chorus

Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. It is a boy and his name
will be Eli. We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots too long. Happy,
happy great-granny here. Eli will have three grandmothers and two great
grannies and grand/great granddaddies in all directions so I'm hoping Eli
will arrive with lots of baby sugar to go around. I'll probably have to
stand in line. I can do that. Be happy with us. Polly

Old November 12th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Hallelujah indeed!! A baby in the family is cause for tons of celebration. I will celebrate for you, dear Polly.

sunny
Old November 12th 11, 11:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 12/11/2011 03:12, Polly Esther wrote:
Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. It is a boy and his
name will be Eli. We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots too long.
Happy, happy great-granny here. Eli will have three grandmothers and two
great grannies and grand/great granddaddies in all directions so I'm
hoping Eli will arrive with lots of baby sugar to go around. I'll
probably have to stand in line. I can do that. Be happy with us. Polly

Very happy for you. Babies bring enough love for everyone who loves
them, plus more to spare for cats, dogs, quilts, stuffed toys, the
occasional worm...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 12th 11, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

I'm thinking baby Eli will have a great start to life with all that love
surrounding him! Happy days are ahead! Congrats to everyone.

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old November 12th 11, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

On Nov 11, 9:12*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. *It is a boy and his name
will be Eli. *We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots too long. *Happy,
happy great-granny here. *Eli will have three grandmothers and two great
grannies and grand/great granddaddies in all directions so I'm hoping Eli
will arrive with lots of baby sugar to go around. *I'll probably have to
stand in line. *I can do that. *Be happy with us. *Polly

That's awesome news Polly! Congratulations to you all! I have a
feeling Eli will have a stack of quilts to rival the princess and the
pea and her mattresses.
Hugs to all,
Kathyl
Old November 12th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Happy for you! Now Yogi will have another person to play with!
Barbara in FL

Old November 13th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Thank you all; this is such a happy. Instead of the Swiss batiste and
French lace, I've found some silky soft camouflage knit to make a
newborn-size pair of pajamas. Next, I reckon I'll have to search around for
a quilt pattern of dump trucks and worms; those used to be the favorite
things. Polly

m...

Old November 13th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Nov 11, 10:12*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. *It is a boy and his name
will be Eli. *We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots too long. *Happy,
happy great-granny here. *Eli will have three grandmothers and two great
grannies and grand/great granddaddies in all directions so I'm hoping Eli
will arrive with lots of baby sugar to go around. *I'll probably have to
stand in line. *I can do that. *Be happy with us. *Polly

New babies are such wonderful things! Haven't ever owned any of my
own but LOVE OP's (other peoples)! Love to hug and cuddle them and
then give them back to Mommy & Daddy! Congratulations on your new
addition. Can't imagine what you'll wonderful creations you'll come
up with for Eli!

Kim in NJ