big surprise crochet stuff

Old July 26th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Default Witch on a Broom doll was big surprise crochet stuff

I remember at school when the collections of keyrings were all the rage, my
friend and I used to make lots of these for other girls to hang from their
pencil cases...lol

higz Cher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I think Cher that this are the kind of dolls that were made all over
where people had threads ,,, I thought about your version with the
crew cut hair ,,,, one could make both kinds together ,,, it is all
about spreading the fun ,,,,,,,, The Witch on the Broom was my own
made toy ,,, since i remember my self ...
mirjam

Hi Mirjam
they sound a bit like the ones we used to make, and we used to cut the
ends
of the arms and legs and even the head after tie ing up well with thread
and
chop short to give a kind of crew cut head and hands and feet..LOL

Higz Cher

Old July 26th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Cher for this lovely memory
We had no keys at the time we went to school ,, hahahhaa
mirjam

Old July 26th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Hi Mirjam, we didn't for us kids, but the hole in the little zips on the
pencil cases was used to hold keyring charms and of course these dolls
etc...
The flipping pencil cases were quite heavy .. because of all the charms and
bits people had and we'd tie charms to the buckles of our satchels too.

Surprise S.E.X! Kate Dicey Quilting 2 May 12th 06 01:43 AM
ebay: Lot of Vintage Steel Crochet Hooks, plus other great stuff! marilyn safier Marketplace 0 January 31st 05 03:04 AM
new crochet and other stuff on ebay marilyn safier Marketplace 0 December 5th 04 06:46 AM
Ot a new surprise !!! Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 18 August 30th 04 11:02 PM
FS: Old Time Crochet, Herrschner's Crochet Patterns, McCall's Crochet Patterns/Magazine marilyn safier Marketplace 0 March 16th 04 06:46 AM