i want different designs of embroidery

Old February 15th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default i want different designs of embroidery

hello there,
i am sahil,
i need all types of embroidery designs for my embroidery factory so if
u could please send me some,
i will be grateful to u

Old February 15th 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Bruce Fletcher wrote:

wrote:

hello there,
i am sahil,
i need all types of embroidery designs for my embroidery factory so if
u could please send me some,
i will be grateful to u

Hello Sahil. My name is Bruce and I need lots of money to keep my house
maintained so please send me some. I will be very grateful

Oh, Bruce, don't be so mundane.

I need lots of money to buy a tropical island to take all my RCTN
friends to in winter when they're complaining about freezing.

And, of course, said island will require a fully-stocked LNS, so send
extra money for that, too.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 1/26/07 -- Classy Lady in Coral (JCS) -- done in purple to
match the companion piece

WIP: housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old February 15th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

Karen C - California wrote:
Bruce Fletcher wrote:

wrote:

hello there,
i am sahil,
i need all types of embroidery designs for my embroidery factory so if
u could please send me some,
i will be grateful to u

Hello Sahil. My name is Bruce and I need lots of money to keep my
house maintained so please send me some. I will be very grateful

Oh, Bruce, don't be so mundane.
I need lots of money to buy a tropical island to take all my RCTN
friends to in winter when they're complaining about freezing.
And, of course, said island will require a fully-stocked LNS, so send
extra money for that, too.

You haven't thought this through, have you Karen? vbg

A tropical island means you will have to contend with:
unusual diseases (often fatal) with awful symptoms,
wee beasties whose bite will make you ill or even kill you,
a climate that will rapidly rot your valuable needlework,
extremes of weather that will soon have your LNS swept out to sea.

However if you come to Orkney you will have to contend with:
nothing worse than the common cold,
NO poisonous creatures (but crabs & lobsters can give a nasty nip),
a climate that is bracing and healthy,
occasional strong winds and high tides,
almost empty beaches for you to take long walks, seeking inspiration
for your next needlework project.

(is there such a thing as an embroidery factory?)
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old February 15th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Bruce Fletcher wrote:

(is there such a thing as an embroidery factory?)

Oh, yeah. Machine embroidery is done in factories.

From the names Leinentrommel and Sahil, I'm going to take a stab that
this post is from the former Dutch colony of Indonesia, where they may
even be sweat-shopping hand embroidery. (One major US designer has an
ongoing vendetta against a Philippine source which sells completed
cross-stitch for just a few dollars, though it appears more likely that
these are stitched at home for piece rate.)

Old February 15th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

You don`t have to agre with that person`s rquest , but there is no
need to be rude to him.
mirjam

Old February 15th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/15/07 6:27 AM, in article ,
"Bruce Fletcher" wrote:

Karen C - California wrote:
Bruce Fletcher wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'd prefer something more temperate! Though 44F as a winter temp sounds
great, I've heard about the winds there. But, in summer you can stitch for
more hours with natural light.

As for a tropical isle - too hot and sticky I'd think for working with silk
and rayon flosses. And hurricanes and monsoon season would make me think
twice any way.

Old February 15th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
StitchingNut

Oh yeah,

and I want my business to start up immediately and generate lots of money.

Sahil, without being rude, your request is a bit odd. You don't honestly
believe that anyone is giving you designs. If you need designs, then please
produce them yourself. As all of us designers do.

oups.com...