Fun Ladies fun site

Old January 21st 05, 12:26 AM
Ellison

Default Fun Ladies fun site

Howdy!
I don't know these people who started and own this business;
just found them yesterday when our Lynne in Toronto mentioned their
ad in the Fons&Porter mag.
http://www.loraliedesigns.com/funladies.html
I don't do machine embroidery, but!!!!:
They have FABRIC!!!
They are about 40 miles from me in the cute little
burg of Granbury, Texas, and they sell their wares in the quilt shop there.
I'm sure there's a reason I need to go to Granbury, soon.
Quilt shop, Fun Ladies, great hamburger grill out on the northeast side of
town, easy drive down there, weather is great... yeah,
I see a reason or two. G

Ragmop/Sandy

Old January 21st 05, 01:18 AM
Diana Curtis

Swing by on the way over and we will make a day or two of it. (ok, its a
long swing)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
. com...

Old January 21st 05, 04:51 AM
Sherry Starr

I didn't know they had fabric in their shop. I have been to their website
before. They have had ads in several magazines over the last 6 months or
so. DH & I will probably go to Granbury before the end of the month. I won
a gift certificate from the last Shop Hop at Houston Mercantile in Granbury.
They are just getting their website up, and don't have very much on it.

Sherry Starr

Old January 21st 05, 07:01 AM
Pati Cook

At least one of the local quilt shops has this line of fabric. Love it.
Want to get some, but need a reason to use it. Trying very hard to
think of a project I could teach using these Lorelie Designs fabrics.

Pati, in Phx

Old January 21st 05, 03:41 PM
nana2b

I first saw these designs at the M.Pullen show 2 years ago. They are so
cute!! I have some of the embroidery ones. They are great for gifts. I
love the panel, that would make a quick gift. Must look into this!

Linda

Old January 21st 05, 05:14 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Have you been to H.S.Mercantile before?
Wonderful store, it just goes waaaay back there w/ lots of goodies.
And they carry Gütermann handquilting thread. G
Their website doesn't do any justice to the place, yet.
Granbury's a lovely place to visit. Give me a call when you head
this/that way; maybe I'll need to go down there again. G

Ragmop/Sandy

Old January 21st 05, 05:28 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Altho' that's a foreign concept for me, Pati, "need a reason",
I've heard of it. G
Pillow cases. Pillow. Blouse. Applique' onto a blouse.
Chair caddy to hold something on the arm of your chair.
Pin it to the wall beside your mirror to make you smile.
Table runner and/or mats. Apron. Tea cozy. Scarf.
Scrapbook/photo album cover. Sachets.
Put it on a tote bag.
And that's just non-quilty ideas.

Ragmop/Sandy -- we can always find "a reason" for fabric ;-D

nk.net...

Old January 22nd 05, 12:48 AM
Kate Dicey

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
I don't know these people who started and own this business;
just found them yesterday when our Lynne in Toronto mentioned their
ad in the Fons&Porter mag.
http://www.loraliedesigns.com/funladies.html
I don't do machine embroidery, but!!!!:
They have FABRIC!!!
They are about 40 miles from me in the cute little
burg of Granbury, Texas, and they sell their wares in the quilt shop there.
I'm sure there's a reason I need to go to Granbury, soon.
Quilt shop, Fun Ladies, great hamburger grill out on the northeast side of
town, easy drive down there, weather is great... yeah,
I see a reason or two. G

Ragmop/Sandy

Oh, cute! I *like* those! Now I have to start earning my embroidery
machine...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 22nd 05, 06:23 AM
Pati Cook

Oh, I can find lots of reasons to buy it. But I am trying very hard to
not buy fabric at the moment. I am trying to get a handle on what I
have and where it all is. There is enough here in the house to be
confusing and I am tired of not being able to find what I have. SO,
unless it is to finish something I am working on "right now" or for a
class sample I am restricting myself in the fabric buying area.
Generally speaking the only reason I need to buy fabric is that I want
some of it........ if I can afford it. BG
And I may give in and get some of this anyway.............

Pati, in Phx

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
Altho' that's a foreign concept for me, Pati, "need a reason",
I've heard of it. G
Pillow cases. Pillow. Blouse. Applique' onto a blouse.
Chair caddy to hold something on the arm of your chair.
Pin it to the wall beside your mirror to make you smile.
Table runner and/or mats. Apron. Tea cozy. Scarf.
Scrapbook/photo album cover. Sachets.
Put it on a tote bag.
And that's just non-quilty ideas.

Ragmop/Sandy -- we can always find "a reason" for fabric ;-D

ink.net...

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
I don't know these people who started and own this business;
just found them yesterday when our Lynne in Toronto mentioned their
ad in the Fons&Porter mag.
http://www.loraliedesigns.com/funladies.html

Timeless Treasures site down? AliceW Quilting 1 June 15th 04 02:03 AM
web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 01:54 AM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM