Law and Order SVU OT

Old January 19th 05, 11:44 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Helen in MN" wrote:

I saw the quilt too. It was nice they showed it from different angles so you
could see it better!
I was going to tell my husband, but he is too busy watching Olivia.

Helen in MN

This is really scary! I watch L&O - all variations. I noticed the Log
Cabin quilt and pointed it out
to my husband.

Add me to the list of those who watch all of the L&O shows -- DH and I
both! We get both the local channels here and the East Coast feed, so we
get a chance to watch some of them twice in one night if we like! LOL!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old January 20th 05, 07:02 AM
DrQuilter

Fred,

I know you are making an effort to fit in and talk about quilting stuff,
but it doesn't work if you keep mentioning your products! Your
transition is not too smooth, BTW....

Fred Lebow wrote:

My wife and I watch all of them also

I am quite sorry about Jerry Orbach we liked him also
I also noticed the quilts .
Its nuts that I notice these things
We make stabilizers for embroidery
Wherever I go I look at embroidered clothes
If i can see the stabilizer behind it I want to stop and tell the person
about our no show mesh
If I did they would think I was nuts!
Gotta stop working so much

Fred
--
Fred Lebow
Vice President -

http://www.htcwproducts.net
http://www.handsonsewingschools.com/Orlando/Orlando.htm

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)
Old January 20th 05, 02:56 PM
nana2b

Not to defend Fred's letter but I understand his thinking. When I owned my
Framing store, everytime we went anywhere, stores, ArtShows etc., the errors
in craftsmenship and shortcuts jumped out at me. When you are dedicated to
putting out a good product it really irks you when you see a less than
"perfect" result. JMHO, Linda (who is still framing her own stuff because I
like it as perfect as I can get it)

Old January 20th 05, 03:53 PM
Anne

But, he is trying Marissa :-) . Let's cut the guy a bit of slack for
making the effort to fit in.

Fred, do you do any sewing/embroidery/quilting yourself? Anything to
show off?

Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm

Old January 20th 05, 05:08 PM
Fred Lebow

Geez

I just made a commennt

Who cares about muy products

Somethinmg is wrong here
I am NOT trying to fit in
I am just telling it as it is

Fred

--
Fred Lebow
Vice President -
Non Wovens - Embroidery Stabilizers
HTCW Products

http://www.htcwproducts.net
http://www.handsonsewingschools.com/Orlando/Orlando.htm
Feb 23-26

Old January 20th 05, 05:32 PM
Page

Just an observation from a newby....Fred is the only one I've noticed
who uses his full business signature block. Does seem to set you apart
from chatting quilters.

Old January 20th 05, 10:34 PM
Fred Lebow

Yes I have done some
I do NOT anymore as I was not too good at it
But -I have been hanging around people that do this -- amchine emb and
quilting for 29 yyts
The best of them
I learn from thnm and still do

Now that i am doing classes I get to work wthe best designers and educators
I sure learn from Martha Pullen Walter DFloriani and others

But I am still not trying to fit in and I was NOT promoting my products
What's up with the DR?
Fred

Old January 20th 05, 10:34 PM
Fred Lebow

I forget to turn it off

--
Fred Lebow
oups.com...

Old January 20th 05, 11:52 PM
taria

I bet you are getting rich with all the sales you making around here
just because you have the signature. (just teasing)
It's set up to come up. Just ignore it. SOme folks have political or
other signatures I might not like but again just ignore them.
Fred at one point offered to send samples. Free is kind of ok with me.
So is Fred.
Taria

Old January 21st 05, 04:52 AM
Sharon Harper

Don't worry about it. Fred's Fred. We know. We accept. We like. When we
need freebies we'll call out for "Freeeee-eeeeeed". Lol.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message