Update on the Hanami Shawl

Old January 24th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Update on the Hanami Shawl

On Jan 22, 6:19*am, Spike Driver wrote:
Shillelagh wrote:
"Spike Driver" wrote in message

Shelagh,

Please send the pic.
Dennis

Here's a link. *Let me know if it doesn't work.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/d...action=view&cu....

Thanks so much.

I really in need of a real good laugh!!!!

Many hugs,
Dennis & Gail

OH this was WONDERFUL that kitty
mirjam
Old January 26th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:38:48 -0800 (PST), "Linda D."
wrote:

Question for you: I was in my LYS recently and saw they were holding
class for a knit Potato Chip Scarf with a bead knit cast-off. Have
you or
anyone on the group seen a pattern for a scarf done this way?

There are free Potato Chip Scarf patterns all over the place. I think
I got mine from the Lion Brand web site. As for the beads in the
cast-off, I'd think you could just thread the beads onto your yarn
(cut it at least four times as long as the edge you're casting off)
and they'd put themselves onto the edge quite properly.

Or you could just carry beads on beading thread along, which might be
easier, depending on what kind of yarn you're using.

Mary "Or whipstitch the beads on afterward"
We didn't just do weird stuff at Dryden, we wrote reports about it.
or
Visit my blog at
http://thedigitalknitter.blogspot.com/

Shawl update Wooly Yarn 1 August 23rd 06 09:24 PM
Silk Shawl update LLWeisse Yarn 0 March 30th 04 10:30 PM
Update *shawl* PHOTO Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 12 September 1st 03 12:11 AM
Update *shawl* Cher Yarn 0 August 28th 03 10:07 AM
Shawl update SlinkyToy Yarn 34 August 8th 03 04:25 PM