it is hot and i knit cotton

Old July 26th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default it is hot and i knit cotton

It is hot but i knit cotton , weave wools and sewed a silk skirt [
actually recycled one .... But it is hot ,,, 2 ventilators moove the
tiny air that looks into the windows ,,,, the cat lays on his back hia
paws and feet s p r e a d out as far as he can s p r e a d them ,,
and he sort of looks Out of this world ,,,, i offered him some cold
milk ,, he looked but didn`t moove ,,,, until i put it next to hes
nose , than he s l o w l y turned over and pushed his nose in the cold
milk ,,,,,,
mirjam
Old July 26th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

I remember my cats being too hot to be bothered when the weather heated up.
At the moment I can get on the knitting machine as it is quite windy and
cool

higz Cher

Old July 26th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
It is hot but i knit cotton , weave wools and sewed a silk skirt [
actually recycled one .... But it is hot ,,, 2 ventilators moove the
tiny air that looks into the windows ,,,,

Ahh, isn't it horrible when all the fans do is move the hot air around?
When I looked outside this morning it was quite foggy... it didn't rain
(just misty), but the streets and all are quite wet now. I just heard a car
drive by with the tires making a shhhh sound on the wet pavement, and I see
some drips of water hanging from the chainlink fence outside the computer
room window. It feels a lot cooler than yesterday so I doubt I'll be in the
pool at all today. In fact the cool dampness is making the Fibromyalgia
flare up a lot today. This July has been much cooler for us than it
normally is... with only two extremely hot days where I practically camped
out in the pool all day. *shrug* I'm sure when it heats up again people
will be complaining about that too.... humans... we're never satified with
the weather, are we? ;o)

the cat lays on his back hia
paws and feet s p r e a d out as far as he can s p r e a d them ,,
and he sort of looks Out of this world ,,,, i offered him some cold
milk ,, he looked but didn`t moove ,,,, until i put it next to hes
nose , than he s l o w l y turned over and pushed his nose in the cold
milk ,,,,,,

Awww, poor cat! I know that feeling though, when it's that hot you just
can't be bothered moving for *any* reason.

*hugs*
Gemini

Cotton knit give away Boca Jan Quilting 4 March 10th 07 02:15 AM
thread: cotton vs cotton-polyester Ellison Quilting 25 August 2nd 05 03:15 PM
Question - cotton knit Leanne Quilting 6 June 20th 05 05:33 PM
Mixing cotton/polyester with all cotton??? and quilting on fleece Michelle in NJ Quilting 11 March 18th 05 09:33 PM
Superfine fabrics for men's shirting - 100% Egyptian Cotton and 100% Sea-Island Cotton quantum vision Marketplace 0 September 5th 03 08:05 AM