Quilted Happy Dance!

Old January 21st 05, 06:03 AM
muse9

Thank you - I really appreciate your kind words - especially after having
seen some of your beautiful quilts! I didn't have any trouble with the
checks - I just did strip piecing to make them so I never really had any
small squares to work with. I think my grandson will like it, especially at
nap time.

Bonnie in Missouri

http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

delete "removespam" to reply

"Patti" wrote in message
That's a really super quilt Bonnie.
Your little grandson is going to love it.
I do congratulate you, particularly, for getting the checks 'straight'.
I never dare use them myself!! The little chap wouldn't mind either
way, of course g
Well done, and thanks for showing us.

Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old January 22nd 05, 04:35 AM
DrQuilter

that would be great. yes, I am in the directory. thanks a lot! she
definitely needs and I spy for home.... )

muse9 wrote:

Thanks, I decided it was safer for me to stick with the squares since I am a
beginner. I think I found the fairy godparents fabric in a Hancocks fabric
store. It is not the best quality fabric but it is cute. I think I have
enough left for a couple of 4 or 5 inch pieces and you are welcome to it if
you'd like it. You are in the directory aren't you? I can send you a few
others I have left as well if you like but it would not be enough to do
matching pictures like I did because I used most of what I had matching to
make the two I've been working on. I would love to add to a quilt for
Sofia!

I collected fabric for several months for these two quilts and honestly
collecting the fabric was as fun as making them! There really are a lot of
cool fabrics out there for quilts like these.

Bonnie in Missouri

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)

Happy Dance dackwoo Quilting 2 April 24th 04 03:26 PM
the stippling happy dance.... Heidi from Germany Quilting 14 March 20th 04 12:22 AM
Happy Dance Maureen Wozniak Quilting 6 March 13th 04 12:58 AM
Happy Dance Jan Dunaway Quilting 15 September 23rd 03 02:16 PM
Happy happy dance dance.... Kellie J. Berger Quilting 5 September 20th 03 01:42 PM