Where do the center pieces come from?

Old December 27th 03, 05:49 AM
jm

Default Where do the center pieces come from?

And how are they attached. I am again asking about not beads but a ribbon
choker. I cannot figure out how to attach the centerpiece / pendant, or
whatever it is called to the middle of the ribbon. Here is a stupid
question / comment. I saw earrings that I would never buy as earrings, but
thought the piece would be good as pendant, could even make two necklaces
out of them, but can't think of how I would attach it to the necklace. Also
didn't know about cutting the earpost wire off if that would look bad (could
file it down I suppose). Just after comments here about this. Thanks.

Photographing Pieces Charlie Beads 28 January 1st 04 09:06 PM
AD: My New Zealand Paua Shell Round Pieces are polished and ready! Harry Beads 0 December 10th 03 05:54 PM
first pieces to show Carol in SLC Beads 13 September 21st 03 05:41 AM
AD: Never Made it to Auction Polymer Pieces Lori Greenberg Beads 7 August 15th 03 01:54 AM
Question about finished pieces Marissa Undercofler Beads 19 August 13th 03 05:54 PM