Long time...

Old November 22nd 03, 06:10 PM
: Nicole

Default Long time...

Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since I've posted. I see a lot of names I
recognize. I read the recent update about Gemini, and I hope she's
doing better! Here's a quick update from me.
This July I got married in Las Vegas. We had a great time with our
family and friends who were able to come along. Two weeks before "the
big day" we closed on a beautiful house and moved in. Busy summer!
I'm still knitting up a storm! I'm working on my fourth booga bag
(email me if you want a link to this great free pattern). I've made
one for me, one for my mom for Christmas, I've given one away, and now
I'm onto my sister's Christmas gift.
I'm still teaching high school ESOL and loving it! I am, however, glad
that we are only in school for two days next week. My sister and
brother-in-law are coming for Thanksgiving. They have yet to see our
new house. I've been decorating the house with fall patterns and
designs.
I hope I'll be more of a regular again!

Nicole
Old November 22nd 03, 06:36 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Nicole,

Welcome back and yes there are quite a few new names here. We have quite a few
secret projects going and will look forward to seeing more of you.

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 22nd 03, 06:46 PM
Anna MCM

: Nicole wrote:

Hello everyone!

Welcome back Nicole!

Anna Maria
Old November 22nd 03, 07:27 PM
Aud

Nice to see you back, Nicole!
AUD ;-)

--

": Nicole" skrev i melding
om...

Old November 22nd 03, 07:36 PM
Angelicsong

Hi Nicole and welcome back Congrats on your marriage BTW what date was
it? And big congrats on the new home! You have had a busy year!!!

If you have a link for the booga bags I'd like to add it to the rcty site
that I'm making. With your permission of course.

Loads of hugs,
Melody

Old November 22nd 03, 09:43 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Welcome back, congrats, take a breath, pull up a chair!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

What a Week-- No Quilting Done (VERY LONG) Debbi Quilting 4 August 13th 04 04:46 AM
Hi! Long time, no "see"! Shelby Beads 12 April 26th 04 11:12 PM
Maybe....(not off topic but long) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 13 October 31st 03 11:35 PM
My trip to western US, including stops at 3 LQS's (warning, very long) sdgodfrey Quilting 5 October 23rd 03 11:39 PM